3 - Nothing more

Big Deal

Jonghyun's POV

 

I got up early to prepare breakfast for me and Minki. He seems to be avoiding me last night, maybe he was affected by those people at the resto looking at us. He should get use to it, sooner or later he will be the center of topic because of me. I don't really cook, I only know how to fry eggs and toast breads but I'm trying my best I dont want to have a badimpression from Minki. I was busy cooking when he came to the kitchen, "Goodmorning!" he said smiling from ear to ear. I was surprised by the sudden hype but I nod and asked him to seat or we will both be late. We were both eating our breakfast when Minki, "You don’t have to take me to school, I can take the bus" I suddenly remembered what I've said last night, i dont know why i said that but i dont really let people ride my car with me. I'm not comfortable with that. "No, Baekho will take you. I’ll take the other car" He seems disappointed, with his pout he suddenly reseambles a cute puppy. What am I saying? This is just a deal, why is my heart always flutter when I'm with him. I shoudn't let this kind of deal get through me and I dont want to think anything else but business right now, especially I only have him to help me ease the buzz around me about my personal life. That's all, nothing more.

 

After breakfast we prepared ourselves and went to the parking lot. In the whole ride in the elevator I was busy taking calls because of some techinal problems happening in the company right now. Leading a big group company in such young age isn't burden for me, I like my family's business since I was a kid my father always bring me to our company and I've always like strategizing and making new projects. Heading to the company wearing black coat with a white long sleeves and a dark blue neck tie on the inside and a black pants paired with black shoes are my constant but having someone beside me in this elevator is a new feeling. I know Minki has been looking at me. He looks very charming wearing his uniform, when I saw him earlier at breakfast I tried myself from looking at him. He is simply beautiful, he give me the peace of being youth.

 

 

I saw Baekho waiting for us in the parking lot. He's been my bestfriend since I was a kid, his father and my father are also bestfriends and that explains why. He knows me better than myself and I trust him. “Baekho, take Minki to school and drive him back when school ends.” I said heading to my own car, should I tell Minki to study well or to take care or to call me when he got to school, I don't know what to say...“Minki, don’t slack off” I said hurriedly and went inside. "Good job Jonghyun" I said to myself while driving, "All the words in your mind and you did say that, what am I thinking" I sigh.
Heading to the company I saw a small flower boutique, outside of it I saw a beautiful pinkrose that reminded me of Minki. I was debating if I should buy it or not when my phone rings. "Yes Aron-hyun?" I said, "Hyungbin has been calling me asking you to sign the contract for the Singapore branch." Aron-hyung said, "Why is he so persistent? I said I wouldn't sign it, the Singapore branch should be on hiatus after the scandal." I said while walking out of my car and taking the elevator to my office. "I'll be there in a minute, ready all the Singapore branch files I'll be checking it again. Call Hyungbin and tell him to send Gunhee before office hours end." I said sighing and another office routine begin.

 

 

OFFICE

 

 

"Goodmorning" Aron-hyung said when I walked in, Aron-hyung has been my secretary since my first day. He's very hardworking and responsible.  We both went through ups and downs of my company and we treat each other as brothers. "Goodmorning, are these all for the Singapore branch?"... "Yes, I just need to photocopy some of the official document but those are all the files" I nod and scan the papers. This main company have fifty floors, my office right now is just a plain office, a modern type with black and grey color and a view from the outside. We have another building beside us and its our second main building which all of our artists' studios and etc. We have branch in China, Thailand, Hongkong, Singapore and also in Los Angeles. "Aron-hyung, call Gunhee for me we have to discuss something." Aron-hyung walked out of my office and called Gunhee.

 

 

I was waiting for Gunhee while I'm reading some of the files when Aron-hyung entered my office weirdly looking at me, I know him we both know each other and I can see that he wants something from me, "What is it? Spill it." I said putting the papers down, "And who's the unlucky boy? You sure don't like the buzz around you and a fake boyfriend? You amaze me Jonghyun-a." Aron-hyung said laughing at me, "I don't have a choice, everyone constantly nagging me I can't focus on my work. How did you know? I was about to tell you later?"..."Dining at one of the famous restaurant? Its all over the news, “Jonghyun, the handsome young bachelor on a date?” the articles say." Aron-hyung said while reading on his phone, "And sure a lot of people aren't happy with that especially your admirers." Aron-hyung said mocking me, "I can handle that, I'm desperate I saw him at the cafe when fangirls try to harass me and I have no other choice he's willing to cooperate." I said explaining, "So you met this boy at the cafe? Must be fate." ...."There's nothing personal, okay? Just business. And he's just a college boy--very diva college boy, he helps me get through this chaos and I help him to finish his studies so its a win-win situation for the both of us." I said, "I just hope nobody falls for the other or it will be more interesting than now. Well goodluck" Aron-hyung said smiling from ear to ear while leaving my office. 
He knows how I hate all "my admirers" he always named them like that, and I just hope everything will be okay in 2 months time.

 

"You should go to Singapore before the month ends, talk to Hyungbin there" Gunhee said, "Why should I? Hyungbin is incharge there he should control the problem properly." Going to Singapore isn't in my plan right now. "But Hyungbin needs you, even just for 3 days go to Singapore" Gunhee said looking apologetic. "Okay I'll think about it, you can go I'll read these and lets see if there's a right solution. Thank you" Gunhee went out of the door. I'm tired and haven't eaten lunch and its already 5 in the afternoon, Minki should be out of the school by now. Has he seen the articles about us, is he okay or what, he should prepare his self for all the medias and I wouldn't let anyone know this deal. 

 

Its already quarter to six and I'm still checking the files, Minki must be at the restaurant already, I told Baekho to not go straight to our apartment and drive to the restaurant for Minki and I to have dinner. The 'Daybreak Restaurant' its my favorite restaurant in here. "Aron-hyung, can you do me a favor?" I said when we walked in, "Of course, what is it?"...."Can you go to Daybreak Restaurant? Minki is there and I still have some papers here. Just keep him company for a moment and I'll be there as soon as I can." I said looking at him. "So he's name is Minki. Of course I'd love to meet him and talk, lets see your fake boyfriend and how he can manage your attitude." Arong-hyung said laughing and went out. Aron-hyung really likes to tease me, its embarassing. Well he's my favorite hyung and he knows that and thats why he like to see me embarassed. 

 

 

Its already 6:10 in the evening when I went our of the building and head to my car. Its been a long tiring day, I didn't know I'll be this busy today and also thinking about going to Singapore for 3 days is surely out of my plan. I start the car and drive to the restaurant where Minki is. 

Its a bit traffic going there especially when its dinner hour, I was looking outside of my window when I caught the flower boutique again. I parked at the side and went inside unintentionally thinking of giving a flower to Minki. I bought one beautiful stem of a pink rose, I think its suits Minki really well. I went out ot the boutique and heard some clicks from the outside while heading to my car. I ignored it and drive to the resto.

 

 

I parked my car and went out when I heard clicks again, I scan the surroundings but I saw nothing. I went inside and asked the girl about my reservations, looking at the resto feels good. I like this restaurant since I was a kid, I often eat here well I always eat here alone but now its different. I don't know I just feel like it to dine with Minki here, I want him to taste all foods that I like, I want him to like this restaurant too. It also suits him it looks innocent from the outside but very elegant or bright in the inside. 

As we are approaching to the table I heard some laughs. I saw Aron-hyung saying, “I would never ride that coaster again” to Minki and Minki seems to be having fun. They both seems to be having fun, I haven't heard Minki laugh like that. I felt something inside me hurt, I suddenly feel betrayed or what. Aron-hyung saw me already because he's facing my way but Minki isn't. I was feeling happy getting out of the company after a long day and even buying a rose for him but why am I feeling hurt. Aron-hyung is my hyung and Minki is just my fake boyfriend, what is this feeling right now.

 

I composed myself before saying "What did I missed?" trying to mask my feelings. "Oh Jonghyun-a, you're here and look at the time I should be get going I need to work on the papers needed your sign for tomorrow. Minki it was nice meeting you and I hope we'll both be seeing again" Aron-hyung said walking towards me. "Stop looking like a kid who got his favorite blanket snatched, I was just talking to your boyfriend. I can see you're affected, I thought this was just a deal. Be careful Jonghyun and have a nice dinner" Aron-hyung smilingly whispered to me and went out of the resto. I saw Minki looking at me "You're here, how's your day?" Smiling brightly at me. I was surprised by that smile, how can he make me feel two feelings at the same time.

 

I seat infront of him and gave the pink rose. "For me?" Minki said looking surprised. "Oh some kid was selling that on the streets when I was on the way here so I just bought it and let the kid go home." I said while trying to avoid his gaze and smile. "Really? Its so pretty, I love rose since I was a kid. My father always give my mother a rose even if its an ordinary day." Minki said looking at the rose smiling. He sure does love his family and he have a soft heart. 
"Ah, lets order and eat, shall we?" I said, "Can you order for me again? I think I wouldn't know whats best in here, its my first time here again." Minki worriedly said. Ugh why does everything he do looks cute on me.

 

I hurriedly ordered and eat. Minki seems be in the good mood not just like last night, he talks too much right now but its okay for me. He seems to like the food too and I'm glad. "Aron-hyung is a funny guy" he said between the meals, "Yeah, we're both been together since I started working." I said. Why does he have to say about Aron-hyung again, I sigh. I should get jealous of hyung or I should get jealous at all. It was a chaos in my head. 
We finished eating and called Baekho to give us a drive. I'll just let him pick up my car here tomorrow, I only let Baekho drive my car. I'm really uncomfortable if I drive my car with someone. While we were on the ride home I noticed Minki still admiring the rose, "You should stop smelling it or it will disappered" I said. "Funny but I really like it, so thank you" he said smiling at me.

 

We both got off and went to our apartment when we arrived. "Its been a long day, you should get some rest." Minki said. "You seems like very busy today, are you okay? You should have a vacation even just for a week. Working too much can make your face looking like a 50 year old man." Minki added talking with out a filter again. "Who said that? You read too much on the internet." I said silently laughing at his craziess. Minki was about to talk back when he's phone rings, he answer gladly "Oh Minhyun!" 

 

Minki went inside his room without even saying goodnight, I've been thinking about who was that Minhyun when I remembered that, " 'I really like him a lot, He's the captain of our basketball team, he's very popular and handsome.' Oh that Minhyun. I sighed and went inside my room feeling tired.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

Hi!!! I know its been a long since I updated this fic. I'm sorry but our school starts and Its my new school so I'm still adjusting. I hope you like this update and I'll try my best to update this fic everyweek. I might update again later the Chapter 4 so let see :))))))) Again I'm sorry for not updating any sooner and please continue to support this fic. You can try to leave comments and I'll surely reply to you! Thank you :)

 

Check my twitter for updates:
@Minki_choiren

 

Let's all stream 'If You' on melon! Fighting loves!!!! SUPORRT NU'EST 

Thank you for subscribing to this fic. :))))) JRen is love ♡♡♡
@glorypath @pockyjr Bugi♡Mango