Desire

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tao, along with Chanyeol and Yixing, had all outdone themselves. This time, the three had worked together to make an original and it sounded like liquid fire. The song was punchier with R&B and pop influences, and the bass throbbed in his ears the same way fire would at a woodpile, eventually becoming all-consuming. Yixing had given him some ideas about the choreography, and the idea had taken off flying.


It was perfect.


He didn’t know how the three of them were able to transform a picture into a song, but they did it. Coming up with a choreography this time would be harder with the faster beat, but he had enough ideas that he was itching to try out once he got into an empty studio.


And try he did. He tried until his shirt was clinging to his back from the sheer amount of sweat and he was panting for air. Something was missing.


He rolled over on to his back, chest rising and falling while trying to figure it out. His phone buzzed and his fingers close around it, swiping at the call.


“Hey.”


“Hey. Impromptu movie night at my place, apparently.”


“Apparently?”


“Sehun showed up first and everyone else followed. That brat.”


Jongin grinned, wiping a bead of sweat off of his forehead, “Can I shower at your place?”


“Yeah.”


And when he finally does arrive at her apartment, he found the lights off and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter