Explode (new!)

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I UPDATED 24 HOURS AGO. GO BACK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MOST RECENT UPDATE.

 

It took ages for Jongin to feel like he could eat anything other than soup again. And of course, when he tried eating anything else, he would feel incredibly nauseous. But he was too busy to think about anything else other than Taemin’s publicity and the background of their company.
 

Chaeyeon was getting increasingly more concerned, and he had been brushing her off more and more. He felt guilty about it, but they can’t afford to stop or be worried about his health. He didn't miss how she made sure he made it to bed after eating an excuse for a dinner, or how she stonily gave him painkillers.


He shrugged off his jacket as he watched Taemin’s routine. It felt strangely hot in the practice studio, but Taemin was profusely sweating too, so he figured it wasn’t a big deal--until Jongin attempted to get up and collapsed.


“Jongin!” Chaeyeon was lightly tapping his cheek and pressing a hand against his forehead. “He’s burning up. We need to get him to the hospital.”


“No,” Jongin mumbled, fluttering his eyelids and trying to get his eyes to focus. “Taemin has a music show appearance tomorrow.”


“The routine is the same as it was a week ago. I know it in my sleep.” Taemin’s voice sounded concerned. Why did it sound so concerned? “I can help carry him.”


Carry him where? His answer is given to him a few minutes later, when multiple people shove him in the backseat of what seems to be Kwon Jiyong’s car. Chaeyeon hurriedly turns it on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter