Monggu

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I UPDATED LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO

Jongin struggled to keep the squirming mass in his arms as he walked down the road, away from the studio.

Frankly, he didn’t see any other option. What else was he supposed to do when a puppy nearly got hit by a car? It had no collar, was covered in mud, and looked much too skinny for a normal dog its age.

The issue? Well, Jongin knew Chaeyeon liked dogs, but not if she actually wanted one. They barely had enough money saved to feed themselves, and dogs could be expensive.

He sighed. Even though the video had garnered more attention they had expected, mainly because of Taemin and how good he looked, all they had was speculation. Not money. The recordings and vocal work were going well, even by Kwon Jiyong’s hard-to-please attitude. He even said he would try to get Taemin on a stage or two, which meant Taemin needed backup dancers and a lot more prep. That being said, it was the chart and sales that mattered, and Kwon Jiyong was really using all his resources for it.


Jongin was worried.


He groaned as he took the stairs to the apartment. His legs felt like concrete, and the puppy in his arms kept trying to jump out. He fished out his keys, but the door swung open before he tried.


They spoke at the same time. “My phone died.”


Chaeyeon, clearly amused by the same thing happening to the both of them, smiled and then frowned. “Is that a dog?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter