Palm

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated less than 24 hours ago, so go back and read the previous chapter if you haven't already.
 


He smoothed down a lock of her hair that he knew she would have clipped out of her face if she had been on her laptop. According to the report, her body was suffering from dehydration, exhaustion, and stress. The nurses asked if she had been on any medications, and he somehow remembered the name of her birth control.


Ever since college started, she had overworked herself, somewhat recovering when she travelled. And now it had caught up with her, and without him being able to see it for the last two weeks, he wasn’t able to stop it from going this far.


He could see it though. Her face was indication enough that she had lost weight and she was exhausted. She was still beautiful, even with the dark circles under her eyes and the little bit of acne that had popped up from her stress, like it sometimes did.


Jongin held on to her hand that didn’t have the IV in it, lifted it to his face, and for some reason, he sat there with her palm pressed against the side of his lips and her fingers against his cheek.


The other guys showed up ten minutes later, not saying anything, and Kyungsoo sat across from him in the other seat.


“You said she was fine,” Jongin croaked out, feeling the guilt swim through his chest.


“She said she was fine,” Kyungsoo blinked, but there was uneasiness on his face.


“She lies about that. She won’t sleep or eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter