Sleeping Rock

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jongin was exhausted, to say the least. He had to really push himself this week because he had spent last weekend in Bukhansan, but it was completely worth it. It had been fun and all three of them had finally gotten off the college campuses and breathed away some of their tension.


All he wanted to do at the moment was to peel off his clothes, jump in the shower, and pass out. He jammed his key in the lock, wiggled it, and it gave way.


His roommate was with his girlfriend, and he shot Jongin a look that made him check his phone. And there it was. A text telling him not to come back. With a sigh, Jongin closed the door behind him. Chaeyeon’s place it was.


He walked to her apartment, duffel bag bumping against his hip as he tried to not fall asleep on the way. By the time he got to her apartment, he looked like he was half-dead, and with drooping eyes he opened her door.


“Jongin?” Her voice called out from the kitchen, and he ditched his shoes and bag at the entrance.


“Got kicked out by my roommate,” he practically grunted, feeling disgusting with the dried sweat. “Can I stay over?”


“Since when did you ask?” Her lips twitched up as she pushed a bowl of soup and rice in front of him. He shoveled it down, feeling a little better with something in his stomach.


“Sorry, I know you’ve been busy—”


“Oh shut up.” She poked him in the forehead, making him look up. “I always have time if it’s you or Kyungsoo.”


Something about that warmed him up from the inside, but instead of sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter