Tie-in

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aug.10.14

Fluff: Tie struggles

 

 

“Ugh why can’t I get this right today!” Yifan growled out as he lost another battle with his tie for the nth time.

Thankfully he wasn’t late or anything like that. Sighing he looked down at the useless tie and contemplated if he should just forgo the tie all together today.

“You can’t forgo the tie today Yifan,” Chanyeol’s voice broke him out of his thoughts, “You’re meeting with the contractors for the studio remember?” Chanyeol patted his cheek and peck his lips.

Yifan pinched his nose groaning, right. That’s why he was wearing a tie today. He couldn’t believe that in his frustration he forgot that very important part.

“Give it here” Chanyeol chuckled. Opening his eyes, he watched as Chanyeol did his tie properly. He smiled to himself, Chanyeol still had that glow from their activities last night.

Yifan will never get tired of this beautiful sight. “I love you” He said while pecking Chanyeol on the forehead.

Chanyeol smiled at him “I love you too. Now go, you still have plenty of time so you can take it easy on the road.”

Nodding he gathered his stuff, Chanyeol following him around making sure he had everything. At the door, after putting on his shoes, he hugged Chanyeol and gave him a deep kiss.

“Wish me luck babe.” He said against Chanyeol’s lips.

Chanyeol smiled at him again, “Good luck, you’re going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter