And Destined 2/2

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aug.10.14

Fluff: Reuniting as adults

 

 

Chanyeol was waiting outside the library for Yifan, his English “tour/guide”. Even though he doesn’t need him anymore as he has settle in the university thanks to him. Chanyeol’s English also has gotten a lot better thanks to Yifan’s tutoring.

These last months have been amazing; he and Yifan quickly became best friends, finding out that they had a lot in common, from music to literature even to cooking. They spent as much as they could together, even visiting each other’s performances. Chanyeol went to watch Yifan play in their university’s basketball team, and Yifan to watch Chanyeol perform with his band at the drums.

He really liked Yifan, he was falling in love with the man he knew, but he was a little afraid. He’s been entertaining the idea that Yifan was Dragon, it was a gut feeling but he was sure of it. But Chanyeol was just afraid that Dragon forgot about him. There was also the possibility that he didn’t return Chanyeol’s feeling. But then again…

Suddenly feeling the warmth of a long arm around his shoulder and being pulled against a firm chest made him think that maybe his feelings might be returned after all.

“What has got you in such a pensive mood little bird?” Yifan asked him as they started walking towards Yifan’s apartment.

That was another thing, Yifan sometimes called him “little bird”, and he didn’t think it was a mere coincidence.

Chanyeol hummed a little, should he detour them towards the park or should he wait until they were at the apartment?

“I’ve been thinking about doing something, but I’ll tell you when we get to your apartment, okay?” He finally decided if he was rejected he could at least hide in the building stairs to cry instead of in public.

Yifan chuckled and uttered a soft ‘alright’. It was a nice comfortable walk towards the apartment with small talk here and there. 

When they arrived at the apartment they quickly settled in, Chanyeol fixing some quick tea before joining Yifan at the sofa. As they sipped their teas, Chanyeol was gathering his courage. He was so busy staring at the bottom of his cup; he didn’t notice Yifan putting down his own cup before pluching Chanyeol’s out of his hands.

“Alright, come here.” Yifan said while being drawing Chanyeol towards an embrace. “You want to tell me something, so spill.” A kiss was placed on his head that made Chanyeol’s heart flutter. Could Yifan sense he was confessing?

“Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter