That time of the year

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nov.10.14

Req: one year later when yifan and chanyeol reunites in japan. yifan wants chanyeol to know that he never forget him and still loves him.

 

 

Rubbing his hands, Chanyeol tried to shake the cold still clinging on his hands as he entered spacious two story cafe. As he looked around he decided to retreat to the second floor, where it had a more private seating.

After ordering he walked around a bit before spotting a small table pushed in a corner behind a bookcase. Walking over it he sat and waited.

Looking at his phone Chanyeol sighed, he was in Japan for his second Christmas in that country, it was also the second Christmas without him. A year already since he left.

Sighing one more time Chanyeol sipped at his coffee before he felt a presence approaching. He tensed, after all this time he was still hyper aware.

The other man sat in front of him on the small table but Chanyeol didn’t look up, he couldn’t bring himself to.

Silence reigned before two small gifts were placed on the table. Both wrapped in bright gold with a green ribbon. Just like always.

Chanyeol felt his throat close up and his eyes water. Forcing himself, Chanyeol looked up and sobbed out a choked Yifan.

Pictures really didn’t do justice to this man. The other was as always wearing stylish clothes. His hair was ily tossed up and on his lips was Chanyeol’s smile.

Yifan reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter