Proof of Purchase

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jul.28.14

Fluff: puppy

 

 

Chanyeol was preparing himself a snack when the bell of his apartment rang. As far as he was aware, he didn’t order anything, nor was he waiting for something. Shrugging, he made his way to the digital intercom. As he turned the small screen on he saw that it was a delivery man holding what it looked like a holed box? Pressing the button he spoke: “Yes?”

“Delivery for Park Chanyeol-nim from Oh Yee Pan*?”

Pausing, startled, Chanyeol looked blankly at the screen. What was that dork doing? As far as Chanyeol knew, he was busy filming a huge blockbuster in China. Because of that, they haven’t spoke in nearly a month, at least, not properly. He shook himself and answered that yes, that was him.

He opened the door, greeted the delivery man again and took the box. Looking at it closely, he felt it wriggle; his breath sped up, he couldn’t have, could he? Carefully he set the box down inside, and sign the delivery form and bid farewell to the man.

Closing the door, he leaned his forehead against it and took a deep breath. He slowly approached the box, blinking back tears. Grabbing it again, he took it with him to the middle of his living room. Putting the box down, he sat in front of it, and carefully opened it up to find the cutest little puppy sleeping in it.

It had light brown fur and a cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter