Like the First

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aug.2.14

 

Fluff: Cuddles, breakfast, routines

 

 

Groaning, Chanyeol slowly became aware of the firm sensations on his hair. Opening his eyes and shaking a bit of the sleepiness off, he turns his head upwards in a bit of surprise.

After all, it’s not everyday that his boyfriend wakes up before him. “Morning.” He said while kissing Yifan’s chin.

“Morning babe” Yifan responded to him while pecking his forehead. “What shall we have for breakfast?” As he said this, he gently ran his fingers across Chanyeol’s cheek.

The sensation caused Chanyeol to shudder a bit. Yifan had big hands, but they were always so tender on his skin. As if he was handling delicate crystals.

Chanyeol hummed at Yifan’s question, “Can we have breakfast out? There’s lots of café’s we haven’t gone to yet.” He took Yifan’s hand in his and intertwined their fingers and laid a kiss on his boyfriend’s hand.

“You’re right. How about afterwards we go for a stroll? Been awhile since we just walked around aimlessly too.” This time it was Yifan bringing their hands to his lips to lay a kiss on Chanyeol’s hand.

Smiling, Chanyeol nodded. He couldn’t help the butterflies that suddenly arrived in his stomach. It reminded him of the time when they first started dating. He let himself be pulled out of the bed and into the bathroom where they proceeded to prepare themselves together.

Kisses, soft mur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter