Fluff Town

The KrisYeol Ledger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aug.23.14

 

Fluff: Bunnies and Chanyeol's cheeks

 

 

Shopping with Chanyeol is always a a blast thought Yifan. Chanyeol went everywhere, like a butterfly fluttering to every flower.

The bright smile on his face, the happy shine in his eyes and the warm flick of his fingers on Yifan’s elbows kept him falling for Chanyeol all over again.

A yelp from Chanyeol brought him out of his musing and he saw the younger run over towards the window display of the pet shop.

“Yifan look, bunnies!!!” Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly as he pressed his forehead to the glass.

Honestly Yifan didn’t know how to react. The bunnies were cute, but Chanyeol was just plain adorable. He was now puffing his cheeks along some of the bunnies that happen to be eating.

Groaning inwardly, Yifan stomped down the urge to burst out into squeals and smother Chanyeol in kisses and hugs. (Don’t get him wrong, it’s just that they’re in public and things might turn… Heated.)

Yifan looked closer to some of the bunnies, they were really fluffy and as he gently tapped the glass, he noticed the shift in Chanyeol. As he looked over he saw that Chanyeol now had a small sad smile.

Sighing, he grabbed Chanyeol by the shoulder and slowly led him away. For someone who loves animals, it was cruel that Chanyeol suffered from pet allergies.

“It’s okay, you still have Jangnan right?” He tried to cheer u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter