Dinner

My Unbelievable Princess

Taemin open the door in a hurry. Minseok is following behind him. 

Just then, both of them dropped their jaw after saw a shocking scene.  

Chanyeol is there, in an ambiguous position: he is on top of Ji-hyo's body. And Ji-hyo looked really shocked. 

Taemin and Minseok blinked their eyes, confused. Minseok clear his throat.

 


"Uh.. What are you doing?" 

 


Ji-hyo and Chanyeol turns their head. Taemin and Minseok is looking at them, holding their laugh. Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. And soon, she kick his thigh and Chanyeol falls into the rug. 


"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Ji-hyo said as she yelled at them. Taemin and Minseok surprised. They're staring at each other. 


"Um.. We're finishing some works.."


"Works my ." Ji-hyo said as she rolled her eyes. She take a look at Chanyeol, who is still there, feeling the pain from the kick. 

"You can go now. And don't even dream to coming back!" 

Chanyeol gets up from his position. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

"AISH! WHATEVER!" He said as he leave the room. Ji-hyo shut her eyes, start to feel the embarrassment.

Taemin slowly walk approaching Ji-hyo. He take a seat beside her. Smirk is forming on his face. 

 

"Noona. How can you do that not in the bedroom.." 

 

"YAH! YOU STUPID ERT! DON'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING!" Ji-hyo said as she smack Taemin's head. Taemin laughs. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOTH OF YOU LOOKS REALLY SURPRISED! I bet something big is happened, right?" Taemin said as he nudge Ji-hyo's elbow. Ji-hyo glaring at him.

"I TOLD YOU, DON'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING!"

"But it was obvious that something is happened.." Minseok said as he take a seat at the chair beside the sofa. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

"Perhaps.. He break one of the rules?" Minseok said playfuly. "You know.. The skinship rules?" 

Ji-hyo surprised. She widen her eyes. 

"KIM MINSEOK!" 

 

 

"How can that kind of things happened?!" Chanyeol said as he shakes his head in disbelief. He slap himself. 

 

"Go back to your sense, Park Chanyeol. 
Go back to your sense!" 

 

 

The President is arrive at the residence following by Junmyeon beside him. 

"You do a good job today." President Kim said as he pats Junmyeon's shoulder. Junmyeon smile.

"I learned everything from you, President." 

President Kim smile. "No. You're blessed by your father's intelligence. And i really envy you."

Junmyeon chuckled. He nods politely. Just then, he turns his head and found Chanyeol looks blank as he walks in their direction. 


"Isn't that Captain Park? Why he is coming from the house?"


Junmyeon just quiet. His heart suddenly feels heavy.


"From.. House?" 


"Captain Park!" President Kim said as he waves his hand. Chanyeol surprised. He hurrily bows towards him. 

"Good afternoon, President."

President Kim laugh. "Are you just finished guarding my daughter?" 

Chanyeol blinked his eyes. "Guarding? No! I'm just bickering with her all day long and it sure making me crazy now!" 

 

"Yes.. Sir."

 

President Kim nods happily. "No wonder you look so tired. My daughter must be really hard to handle."

Chanyeol just smile. "Yeah! So hard! How can a daughter from no. 1 person in country is so rude?!" 

 

"Ah.. No. Not hard.."

 

President Kim laughs. "Looks like you need to refill your energy. Let's have a dinner at my house."

Chanyeol shocked. His eyes widen. Junmyeon also shocked. He take a look at President Kim. 

"Uh.. Sir? But he is-

"Tired? Yeah. So he need to eat a good food. Let's go."

Chanyeol shakes his head. "No sir! I'm fine! I really, really, fine!"


"PLEASE LET ME HAVE A GOOD DAY, SIR." 


President Kim pats Chanyeol's shoulder. "Don't be shy. It's not like you. Let's go. This is a command."

And with that command, Chanyeol just quiet. He walks with the President. 

To go back to where Ji-hyo at. 

 


"Noona! President Kim is here!" Taemin said as he barge into Ji-hyo's room. Ji-hyo is still combing her hair as she is just finished take a bath and change her clothes into a good one. 

Ji-hyo surprised. She start to hurry. 

"Aish! Why is he always come faster than our prediction?!" 

"Hurry noona!" Taemin said as he wave his hand. Ji-hyo nods. She hurrily run out from her room. 

"President." Minseok bows politely towards him. Just then, he turns his eyes.

And his eyes widen as he see Chanyeol behind the President, standing beside Junmyeon. 

"Where's Ji-hyo?" President Kim said as he take a look at around him. Minseok blinked his eyes as he staring at Chanyeol. 

 

"Uh.. She is.. Take a bath now."

 

Chanyeol just quiet. He's trying hard to avoid Minseok's stare, as his face shows a what-are-you-doing-there expressions. 

Just then, Ji-hyo arrive at the dining room alongside with Taemin. She's trying to catch her breath and hurrily bows towards her father.  

 

"You're home, abeoji."

 

Ji-hyo turns her head. Just then, she found a familiar person behind President. 

 

"WHAT THE-

 

Ji-hyo suddenly lose her balance and about to fall. Taemin hurrily catch her arms. 

 

"Miss!" 

 

President Kim clear his throat. "Head secretary and head of presidential's secret service is going to have a dinner with us."

And it makes Ji-hyo lose her balance again. She hold into Taemin's hand tight. 

President Kim raised his eyebrows. "Ji-hyo. Are you okay?" 

 

"OF COURSE NOT!" 

 

Ji-hyo blinked her eyes as she straightened her position. 

 

"N.. No. I'm fi.. fine." She said as she tidy up her dress. She take a look at President, and smile. 

 

"So.. Should we have a dinner now?"

 


President Kim, Ji-hyo, Chanyeol and Junmyeon is taking their seat. Of course, Junmyeon hurrily take a seat beside Ji-hyo while Ji-hyo looks like going to faint anytime as she lazily sit on her chair.

And much to her bad luck, Chanyeol take a seat in front of her. 

Ji-hyo sighs. She drink her water in anger. 

Chanyeol also sighs. He drink his water. And both of them finished at the same time. President Kim looking at them, smile. 


"So, let's eat." 


"Where's Madam Seo?" Junmyeon ask to Ji-hyo, who is struggling to cut her meat. 

 

"She went to that stupid appointment with some annoying ahjummas." 

 

President Kim surprised. He clear his throat. 

 

"Not stupid appointment and annoying ahjummas, Junmyeon's mother is there too, Ji-hyo!" 

 

"But i think that's a waste of time appointment too, Sir." Junmyeon said as he grin. Ji-hyo nods. 

 

"Yeah. Why would you come just to talk about other people? And plus, that Si-yeon is always come following her mother." 

 

President Kim cough. "Ji-hyo! Watch your words!" 

 

Junmyeon laughs. "Really? That Eun Si-yeon?

 

Ji-hyo nods. She take a look at him. "Yes. She is following her mother around because she likes Junmyeon oppa and trying to impress your mother." 

Junmyeon laughs. He give some of his meat to Ji-hyo's plate. Chanyeol take a look at him. 

"My mother seems not impressed by her, seeing how she never mentioned her." 

Ji-hyo shrugged. "Well.. So sad of her." 

Chanyeol just quiet. He keep paying attention to Junmyeon. How the way he look at Ji-hyo, how he always defend her, and how he give his food to Ji-hyo. Chanyeol thinks for a while. 

 

"This guy must be LIKE her. Kim Junmyeon, the head secretary is actually LIKE that brat Kim Ji-hyo." 

 

Chanyeol seems satisfied with his conclusion. He nods slowly. 

"The food is good, right?" President Kim ask to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nods. Then, he take a look at the two in front of him again.

 

"But sure, that brat doesn't notice about it and Head Secretary is too shy to confessed." 

 

Ji-hyo just quiet as she keep struggling cutting her meat. Whether the meat is too hard or it's just her that cannot use the fork and knife well. Ji-hyo keep struggling to cut them. 

Chanyeol notice about Ji-hyo's struggle. He take a glance into his plate, which the meat is already cutted into pieces. 

And quietly, he move his plate to Ji-hyo and take her plate. 

Ji-hyo widen her eyes, shocked. But Chanyeol just quiet. He start to cut the meat in Ji-hyo's plate. 

 

"Just eat that." 

 

President Kim and Junmyeon turns their head. Ji-hyo just quiet while holding her fork and knife. Chanyeol also just quiet while eating the meat. 

"What?" Junmyeon said as he take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo shakes her head.

 

"N.. No.. No.. I'm just-

 

"I talked to myself. I'm sorry." Chanyeol said as he lowering his head. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes.

President Kim just nods, clueless. He continue his talks with Junmyeon. 

Ji-hyo just staring at Chanyeol. Still can't believe what he just did to her. 


"What the hell are you doing, Park Chanyeol?!" 

 


Finally, the dinner is finished and President Kim and Junmyeon is going back to the Reception Center to finish some work. Actually, Chanyeol is going to go with them but President Kim ask him to eat some dessert first. And Chanyeol lost at his command. 

And now here he is. Eating a choco lava cake with Ji-hyo in front of him. Both of them enjoy the dessert. 

"I don't know why you act like that earlier.. But don't fall to me. You might get hurt." Ji-hyo said as she cut her cake. Chanyeol cough in surprised. 

 

"What the.. Fall for you my . Hey! I did that because you look like a stupid because you can't even cut the meat properly!" 

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. 

 

"What? Stupid?" 

 

Chanyeol nods. "Yeah! Stupid!" 

 

Ji-hyo put her fork. "Yah-

 

"Wait, wait. Before you could do anything bad let me eat this." Chanyeol said as he take a spoonful of the cake to his mouth. Ji-hyo gasp in disbelief. She get her forks and start to eat the cake again. 

 

But her leg is moving and kick Chanyeol's leg. 


"AARGH!" Chanyeol said as he feel the pain. Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo, who pretend to be innocent. 

Chanyeol take a look under the table. Yeah. Sure that legs is the one who kick him. 

But then, he realize something. 


"She take off her heels."


Ji-hyo's legs is touching the floor. Chanyeol sighs. Slowly, he take off his shoes and quietly put it under her legs.

At first Ji-hyo still doesn't realize it because she's not reacting. Chanyeol just quiet. He eat his cake again.

Just then, Ji-hyo feels something under her foot. She take a peek under the table. 

And found Chanyeol's shoes under her foot. 

Ji-hyo cough in surprised. She punch her chest as she take a look at Chanyeol.

 

"Yah.."

 

"If your dirty foot touch the floor, the maid will get tired to clean the floor again." 

 

Ji-hyo chuckled in disbelief. Again. Then, she put both her legs on top of Chanyeol's thigh. 

 

Chanyeol shocked. He take a look at Ji-hyo.

 

"Hey..-

 

"I afraid that my dirty foot will touch the floor and make the maid clean it again." 

 

 

 

 

 

The double updates!! Enjoy the story guys!! 😄