The Truth (Pt. 2)

My Unbelievable Princess

Prime Minister Kim is on his working room. Just then, Madam Kim entering the room, with a paper on her hands.


"How can you enter the room without even knocking?" Prime Minister Kim said without even looking. He's focus with the newspaper in front of him.


Madam Kim just quiet. She put the paper on top of the table. Prime Minister Kim take a look at her, then to the paper in front of him.


A Form of Divorce Registration.


Prime Minister Kim widen his eyes. He gets up from his position.


"HOW CAN..-"


"I can't live.. With someone who lie to me for almost 25 years."


Madam Kim take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


"I can't live with someone who kill his own friend because of personal things."


And with that, Prime Minister Kim getting up from his seat. His eyes widen in shocked.


"YOU.. HOW... HOW CAN.."


"I already signed it." Madam Kim said as she turns her body, about to walking out from the room. But then, she stops.


"I already packing up my things." Madam Kim said. She take a look at Prime Minister Kim.
 


"All of the things in walking closet, i already clean it."
 


And with that words come out from Madam Kim, Prime Minister Kim hurrily run to his room. He slams the door and went straight to the walking closet. And his eyes widen in shocked.
 


The blanket is all over the floor.
 


And most of all, the box is missing.



Prime Minister Kim laughs hysterically. He shakes his head, in disbelief.
 


"I'm losing everything now.. Huh?"
 


Prime Minister Kim take out his phone. He make a phone call.
 


"We need to use our cards now. NOW!!!!!"
 


Soon, Prime Minister Kim hung up the call. He throw his phone angrily to the floor.


"I already signed it. From now on, Seoul, April 11, 2019, I'm not Kim Byung-han's son anymore and not a part of Kim's family again."


"KIM JUNMYEON YOU SHAMELESS!!!!!"


 


Ji-hyo is still unconsious. Doctor already come to check her and said that she is faints because of an ultimate shock. Junmyeon is there, beside Ji-hyo, doesn't even try to move from his position. Tears falling from his eyes.


"I'm sorry that i couldn't protect you. I'm sorry, Ji-hyo. I'm so sorry about what you've to been trough because of me."


Junmyeon just quiet. He hold Ji-hyo's hans tightly. Taemin and Minseok looks really sad. After many years they're trying hard to forget and hide it.. It spreads to all over the country.


Madam Seo entering Ji-hyo's room. She looks really shocked and desperate. Madam Seo hurrily run to Ji-hyo.


"How.. How can everyone knows?"


Minseok sighs. "Seems like someone in the hospital is giving the information to the wrong person. We're already investigating about it."


Madam Seo sighs. She rub her forehead. Then, she realized something.


"President Kim.. He still doesn't know about him... Right?"

 



Chanyeol already listening to the entire cassettes. He rub his forehead as his head feels really heavy.


Just then, a knock come into his room. At first, it was slow. But seems like this person already lose some patient.


Chanyeol sighs. "COME IN!" He said without even looking as he rub his forehead. Soon, Jongin appears.
He looks doubt.


"Uh.. Gen.. General." Jongin said as he give Chanyeol a salute. Then, he didn't say anything. Chanyeol take a look at him.


"What?"


Jongin bit his lips. Then, he put his phone in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows as he turns his eyes to Jongin. Jongin sighs.


"You.. You.. Need to.. Read this."


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he read the articles on Jongin's phone.


And soon, his eyes widen in shocked.



The only daughter of President Kim Jae-moon, Kim Ji-hyo, is known to have a miscarriage.

Kim Ji-hyo is known to never date anyone as her rare appearance in media. She is known to live abroad for half of her life. But the source found out that Kim Ji-hyo visiting a hospital somewhere in 2017, after faints at the residents and said that she had a miscarriage. The man who needs to take the responsibility is still unknown.




Chanyeol gets up from his position. His body trembling crazily. Just like being hit by a bulletproof. His eyes widen. His heart beating really fast. His mind can't function properly.


"Somewhere.. in 2017..."


Chanyeol just quiet. He is trying hard to clear his mind.


"We.. We are still together at that time... Right?"


Jongin blinked his eyes. Confused. "Pardon.. Sir?"


Chanyeol slowly walking out from his room. Jongin take a look at him, full of worried.


"General!"


Chanyeol just quiet. His mind went blank. He just walking trough the coridor.


"Somewhere in 2017, she had miscarriage. At that time, we were still together. At that time, i left to US. At that time. At that time. At that time.."


Chanyeol lose his balance and about to fall. Jongin widen his eyes.


"GENERAL!"


Fortunately, Chanyeol can control his body. Chanyeol rub his forehead. He clenched his fists. He take out the car keys from his trousers.


"It's me. It's my fault."


"It's me. It's my fault."


Jongin let out a sighs. He looks really desperate.


"For god's sake, hyung!"


"It's me. It's my fault." Chanyeol said as he hurrily run to his car. Jongin is about to follow him, but Commander Yoon suddenly come and hold Jongin. He shake his head.


"Let him."


Jongin sighs. Commander Yoon also sighs.
 


Chanyeol entering his car. But his hands feels really weak as he can't even turn on the engines. Tears start to fall from his eyes.


"Ji-hyo ya. JI-HYO YA!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted in tears. He hold the steering wheel really tight as he crying out loud.


"I'M SORRY, JI-HYO YA. JI-HYO YA.. I'M SO SORRY!" Chanyeol said in his tears. He punch the steering wheel as he feels really angry to himself.


Angry, regret, and sad.. That's all he felt. What kind of man he is, that leaving the girl he loves without even knowing she is pregnant? As most of all, she got miscarriage. What kind of man he is? How could he become a beast?


"Is this why you hate me so much, Ji-hyo? Is that so, you need to hate me. You can't forgive me. You can't, Ji-hyo. You absolutely can't forgive this irresponsible guy."


"JI-HYO YA.. KIM JI-HYO!"
 


Flashback. Ji-hyo walking out from her room. Chanyeol is at the living room. Ji-hyo bit her lips, but then she walk closer to Chanyeol.


"Yah."


Chanyeol turns his head. "Um? What? Do you need something?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. Seems like she doesn't know what to do.


"Uh.. No." Ji-hyo said as she turns her body and entering her room again. Chanyeol blinked his eyes.


"Why is she like that?"


"I can't." Ji-hyo said as she take out something from her cardigan's pocket. A test pack. Ji-hyo sighs. Tears falling from her eyes.


"I can't be like that, Ji-hyo. His career is more important than anything!"


Ji-hyo rub her forehead. She is actually really shocked. She knows she could bring her family into a problem. Mostly, her father. It can lead her father into a big problem.


Ji-hyo wipes her tears. She's actually happy about her condition, that she is pregnant. But seems like she is the only one that happy about that and the other will trying hard to hide this fact from the world.


Ji-hyo sighs. She bit her lips, and throw the test pack into the dustbin.


Flashback end. "Eomma.. Eomma.. Eomma!" Ji-hyo shouted as she wakes up. Junmyeon take a look at her, he's holding Ji-hyo's shoulder.


"Ji-hyo ya, look at me. Ji-hyo-


"Oppa. Everyone knows it. What should i do?"


Junmyeon sighs. He's trying hard to hold his tears.


"Ji-hyo ya.."


Ji-hyo start to cry. She looks really scared.


"Oppa! What should i do!"


Junmyeon can't help but cry. He take Ji-hyo into his embrace and hug her really tight. Ji-hyo cry in his shoulder.


"What should i do, oppa? Now what should i do?"


Junmyeon cry. He pats Ji-hyo's head.


"Oppa will protect you, Ji-hyo. I swear. I swear to god i'll protect you at all cost!"


Ji-hyo just cry. Junmyeon hug her more tight. And without they know, President Kim is in front of Ji-hyo's room. Staring at them. His expression is unreadable.





Chanyeol returning to his room. Commander Yoon and Jongin take a look at him. Chanyeol just quiet. He take off his blazers.


"Yah! What are you doing!" Commander Yoon said as he sees Chanyeol taking out his casual clothes. Chanyeol take a look at Jongin.


"Yah. Find out this 's location." Chanyeol said as he throw his phone. Jongin and Commander Yoon take a look at it.


"Isn't he a journalist?" Commander Yoon said. Chanyeol just quiet.


"And don't forget to connect my gps to yours. In case something bad happened." Chanyeol said as he bring his clothes and walking out from his room. Commander Yoon and Jongin surprised.


"Hyung! Your phone!"




Taemin is in front of Ji-hyo's room alongside with Minseok, who is trying to open the door. But seems like it was locked from the inside.


"Secretary Kim! Kim Junmyeon!"


"Hyung! Noona need to eat something at least." Taemin said as he take a look at the porridge in his hand.


"They're so noisy." Ji-hyo said without even looking. She's staring at the outside through the window. Junmyeon sighs.



"Should i open the door?"




Chanyeol entering his car. He is already in his black bomber jacket, black shirt, and dark grey jeans. He take a look at his phone, who's showing a location. Chanyeol nods. He turn on the engines.


Just then, there's an incoming call from his mother. Chanyeol sighs. He use his airpods and answer the call.


"Oh? Eomma?"


Chanyeol's mother looks really worried. She gets up from her seat.


"Why are you suddenly text me, saying that you won't come to house tonight?!"


Chanyeol is trying hard to smile. He take a deep breath.


"Umm.. I have something to do. Eomma. It will take a long time.."


"What?! What is something you need to do? Why take a long time?!"


Chanyeol bit his lips. Then, he smile.


"I need.. To take the responsibility for the woman i love."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another updateee! Enjoy 😊❤