A Lot of Things You Didn't Know

My Unbelievable Princess

Ji-hyo take a look at her reflection at the mirror. She's wearing a long brown colored dress and put on a make up. She let her long hair just to perfectly fall like that. Ji-hyo just quiet. She looks like having a deep thoughts.

"Ji-hyo ah." Junmyeon said as he take a peek from the door that slightly ajar. Ji-hyo turns her head.

"Why do you call me?" Junmyeon said as he entering Ji-hyo's room. Ji-hyo just quiet. She make a sign for Junmyeon to close the door.

"Why?" Junmyeon said as he close the door. "Are you going to tell me a secret?"

Ji-hyo get up from her seat. She take a look at Junmyeon.


"Oppa. I want all documents about my miscarriages."



Chanyeol wear his tie as he take a look at himself at the big mirror in front of him.


"WAAAH! RAMYUN!"


"Tsk." Chanyeol said as he smile. He let out a sigh as he continue to wear his tie.



Junmyeon chuckled. He take a look at Ji-hyo, trying hard to read her mind.


"Why? Are you going to use it as your sword to fight against your father?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. Junmyeon let out a sigh as he take Ji-hyo again into her seat.


"Oppa.."


"Ji-hyo. There's a reason why President Kim put you in every single of his schedule." Junmyeon said as he out his hands into Ji-hyo's shoulder.


Ji-hyo chuckled. She take a glance at Junmyeon.


"So what? So i could see Park Chanyeol's face everyday?"


Junmyeon blinked his eyes. Looking out for the best answer he can give.


"Forget it, oppa." Ji-hyo said as she wear her earrings.


"Promise me this will be the last time he will forcefully bring me to every single his appointment. Or i will gladly looking out for that documents and tell him who's the father of my child."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She thinks of something.


"Scratch that child part. Because i didn't have any."





"This is TBS reporting from Grand Ballroom, where a special performance by National Orchestra will be held in 15 minutes. President with his family come as a special invitation."


President Kim walking out from the car with Madam Seo, who looks lovely in her black dress. Behind them is Minseok along with 10 bodyguards guarding them.

Soon after President's car leaving, Ji-hyo is arriving there. Junmyeon and Taemin are escorting her. Junmyeon take a look at her, who's staring at the outside blankly.


"Are you going to go there or staying here?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She let out a sighs.


"Alright. Let's see what kind of things will be happen here."


"Guard me." Ji-hyo said as she preparing herself. Taemin nods. He hurrily walking out from the car. Junmyeon take a look at her.


"Thank you, Ji-hyo ah."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Just then, Taemin open the door for her.


"Yeah, whatever." Ji-hyo said as she walking out from the car. Junmyeon smile. He also walking out from the car.


Ji-hyo and Junmyeon walking out together entering the ballroom. Ji-hyo just quiet, ignoring all the cameras and paparazzi that flashing their camera to her. Junmyeon and Taemin is guarding her along with other bodyguard. Just then, Junmyeon turns his head.


And his eyes widen.


Prime Minister Kim walking out from his car along with his secretary. Some of paparazzi even greet him and they talked together.


"Prime Minister Kim, you're here too! You must be enjoying classic things!"


Prime Minister Kim just smile. He take a look at that paparazzi.


"What then? I just need to enjoy some trot music?"


All the paparazzi are laughing. Prime Minister Kim also laughing.


"Well, i need to greet everyone there, soon to he my citizens."


"Ow....." everyone saying in union. Like getting a bait, paparazzi start to asking him more question.


"So you're really confident for the election, sir?" Said one of the paparazzi. Prime Minister Kim blinked his eyes.


"Aigoo! Since when i said that! They're my citizens too at this time, right?" Prime Minister Kim said as he laughs. Everyone nods, pretending to agree with his statement.


"Enough, enough. I'll be late!"



"Why is he coming? How can he get the invitation?!" Junmyeon said as he staring at his father, who's walking almost near to Ji-hyo's position.


"Hurry. Your father must be waiting." Junmyeon said as he hold Ji-hyo's wrist. Ji-hyo blinked her eyes, a bit taken aback.


"O.. Oppa. Wait. My dress.."


Junmyeon just quiet as he drag Ji-hyo far from Prime Minister Kim. They manage to entering the ballroom before his father. Junmyeon let out a sigh in relief.


"Let's go find your fath-


Junmyeon suddenly quiet. Ji-hyo take a look at his direction.


Chanyeol is there. In front of them.


Ji-hyo just quiet. She realize that Junmyeon is still holding her hands.


Without thinking twice, Ji-hyo intertwining her finger into Junmyeon's. Junmyeon surprised. He take a glance at Ji-hyo. But Ji-hyo make a signal for them to just walk.


"Uh.. General? You're here?" Junmyeon said awkwardly. Chanyeol, who's busy staring at that hands, nods slowly.


"Uh.. Yes?"


Ji-hyo just quiet. She take a look at Junmyeon, avoiding the man in front of her.


"Where's appa? Let's go there."


Junmyeon blinked his eyes. "Uh.. He's.. At the front." He said, getting caught in between Ji-hyo's thoughts and Chanyeol's thoughts.


"I'll be going now. Enjoy the show, General." Junmyeon said as he leave. Still holding Ji-hyo's hand. Chanyeol nods in silent.


Soon after Ji-hyo leave, Chanyeol bit his lips. He turns his head, looking at Ji-hyo once again.


"What now, Ji-hyo ah?"


Junmyeon letting go of his hands. Ji-hyo just quiet. He take a look at her.


"From asking me the documents and now suddenly doing these, what is actually you wanted?" Junmyeon said in serious tone. Doesn't understand Ji-hyo's action. Taemin blinked his eyes in cofused.


"Uh.. Hyung. Maybe noona is just-


"I just want to know why my father keep putting me in this damned appointment!" Ji-hyo said, in a high tone. She take a look at Junmyeon.

Junmyeon just quiet. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Ji-hyo ah.."


"Don't you know how much it hurts me whenever i saw him? That's why i want my father knows who's the one who bring all these tragedy to me. So he will stop making me come following him."


Ji-hyo let out a sigh. She tidy up her dress and about leaving, but then she stopped her steps.


"All the things that hurt me the most.."


Ji-hyo take a look at Junmyeon. Junmyeon just quiet.


.....is his fault." Ji-hyo said as she leaves. Taemin shocked. He hurrily following Ji-hyo.


"Noona! Wait!"


Junmyeon sighs as Ji-hyo leaves. He lowering his head.


"You don't know, Ji-hyo. There's a lot of things you don't know."


Ji-hyo is walking right to the front row where President Kim and Madam Seo are there. She is about to reach them when suddenly, Chanyeol appears and have a nice talk with them. Ji-hyo chuckled. She turn her body and take the back row.

"Noona. The VIP row is there. Why are you volunteering yourself for having a seat with a mere citizens like us?" Taemin said as he furrow his eyebrows.


"Tsk. VIP row?" Ji-hyo said as she sit.


"Forget it. If i'm sleeping, my face will be all over the country's newspaper and magazine."


Taemin shakes his head. "Yeah. What a good excuse to avoiding both Junmyeon and Chanyeol after what happened before." He said as he leave Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo scoffed. She lay her back at the chair.


"Yeah. I was being a today. A that still having a dignity."


Chanyeol turns his head. He spotted Ji-hyo at the back row alone. Chanyeol thinks for a while.


"Have a good time, Sir." Chanyeol said as he bows to President Kim. President Kim chuckled.


"Aren't you going to sit here?"


Chanyeol just quiet. Then, he smile.


"Ah.. At this kind of event i choose to sit at the back row. It's much comfortable there."



Prime Minister Kim entering the ballroom. He take a look at around him.


"Where's President Kim?"


"He's sitting at the first row, sir." His secretary said as he points President Kim. Prime Minister Kim smile.


"Well, let's just sit at the third row. Let's give some surprise later."


Chanyeol take a look at around him, looking for someone at the back row and soon, a smile appears on his face when he find the girl in brown dress looking bored eventough the event is not starting yet.

Ji-hyo sighs. She take a look at her phone. But the signal is very bad here.

"Aish!" Ji-hyo said grumpily as she throw her phone into her bag. Ji-hyo crossed her arms.

Just then, Ji-hyo can feel someone's presence beside her as that person sit beside her. Ji-hyo take a glance.


And she soon regret it.


"This seat is still available.. Right?" Chanyeol said as trying to look innocent. Ji-hyo just quiet. She turns her head to the front.


Eventough her heart is beating really, really faster now.


Chanyeol just quiet. He smiles. He turns his head to the front as the light is off now, sign that the event started.


Ji-hyo is trying hard to focus at the stage. The National Orchestra give their best performance and everyone enjoy it. But only two person at the back row that seems not enjoying as their mind were somewhere else.


"Why are you alone at the back row?"


Ji-hyo turns her head. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"Why do you even care?" Ji-hyo said as she turns her attention to the stage. Chanyeol just quiet.


"It's just because you're rarely wants to join your father's appointment."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Somehow, her heart feels sad to hear that.


"He only cares about me never obey my father's words. Tsk."


"What about you?" Ji-hyo said, eyes still on the stage.


"You're a busy person now, yet you still come to this not-so-important event."


Chanyeol chuckled. He thinks for a while.


"Well.. I got the invitation so why not?"


"I follow your father just to see you."


There's a long silent between them. Ji-hyo just quiet. Thinking what would happen next while Chanyeol, on the other side, thinking about what should he ask to her.


"How's the ramyun? Is it good?"


Ji-hyo suddenly froze. She blinked for a while and turns her head, in surprise.


Chanyeol just quietly staring at her, without saying anything. Ji-hyo also quiet, in shocked. Both of them staring at each other while everyone around them giving a standing applause for the performance.


Ji-hyo chuckled. She laughs in disbelief.


"How could you.."


"So they didn't tell you." Chanyeol said as he lay his back to the chair. Ji-hyo just quiet.


"There's a lot of things you didn't know."


Ji-hyo chuckled. She take a breath.


"Yeah. I didn't know you applied to West Point at that time."


It's Chanyeol's turn to quiet. He blinked his eyes.


"You don't know at the day i was leaving, i was standing in front of your room for 2 hours. Just staring at that door blankly, thinking what to do."


Chanyeol smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"I know the moment i turn my back, i'll regret everything."


Ji-hyo just quiet. Trying hard to hold back her tears. She hold her bag tightly.


"And that's when i fainted and got miscarriage."


Ji-hyo scoffed. She let out a sighs.


"Nothing to be regretted if you're going to be a General. You're doing a good job by turn your back."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo also looking at him. Both of them staring at each other again.


"There are.." Chanyeol said as he turns his head to the front.


"A lot of things i want to tell you, but it's not the time to tell you about it."


Ji-hyo just quiet. She turns her head to the front.


"You making me looks really sad and pathetic because i don't know everything."


Chanyeol just quiet. He take a look at Ji-hyo.


"It's just not the right time."


The light turns on again. Everyone is getting up from their seat. Ji-hyo and Chanyeol also getting up from their seat. Ji-hyo tidy up her dress and turns her head.

But then, she spotted something.


"That ring."


Ji-hyo just quiet as she sees Chanyeol's necklace. But what make her surprised is, the pendant..


...is the ring that she throw in front of him.



Prime Minister Kim getting up from his seat. He fix his eyes to President Kim. Then, he nods.


"Let's greet some people here."


President Kim and Madam Seo is greeting everyone there. They also congratulating the National Orchestra.


"Let's go, Sir." Junmyeon said as he walk approaching President Kim.


President Kim nods. Just when he is about to walk, a voice can be heard throughout the ballroom.


"Aigoo, President Kim! You're here!"


President Kim's face turns into cold. He clenched his fists as he knows really well who's voice is this.


Junmyeon's eyed widen in shocked. His body is trembling crazily now. President Kim take a deep breath.


"This bastard."


President Kim scoffed. He turns his body and find Prime Minister Kim behind him.


"You're too loud for someone who's being respected all over the country. Where's your manner, Prime Minister?"


Prime Minister Kim laugh. "Aigoo.. Pardon my bad manners."


Prime Minister Kim take a glance at Junmyeon, who's avoiding him.


"My parents taught me about manners but i ended up messed their works. Poor my parents.."


President Kim take a look at Prime Minister Kim in disgust. Prime Minister Kim smile.


"Maybe.. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree?" Prime Minister Kim said as he take a look at Junmyeon.


Junmyeon chuckled. He looks really angry. President Kim take a look at Junmyeon.


"No, Junmyeon."



Ji-hyo looks blank as she staring at Chanyeol's necklace. Chanyeol take a look at her.


"Why? Is there something wrong?"


"Uh?" Ji-hyo said as she finally wake up from her daydream. "Uh.. Uh?"


Chanyeol smile. He turns his head.


Then, his eyes widen in shocked.


"Kim Byung-han."


Chanyeol hurrily turns his body and covering Ji-hyo. Ji-hyo shocked. She take a look at him.


"What are you doing?!"


Chanyeol hold Ji-hyo's hands tight. He take a look at her.


"I need to rescue you from here."


Ji-hyo furrow her eyebrows as she doesn't understand.


"Why? No one said there's a dangerous thing here."


Chanyeol let out a sighs. He ruffles his hair.


"Ji-hyo. If you want to stay alive or at least nothing happened to you, let's get out from here."


Ji-hyo's heart beating faster as Chanyeol said that. Ji-hyo just quiet. She thinks for a while.



"You need to go back to your office." President Kim said as he take a look at Prime Minister Kim.


"I heard that a lot of citizens gives your office letter of complaint. Don't you get tired you get it every day?"


Prime Minister Kim chuckled. President Kim his head.


"Maybe, only your apple that fall far from the tree."


Prime Minister Kim laughs. He take a look at President Kim in hatred.


"Let's go. We have a lot of tasks today." President Kim said as he turns his body. Madam Seo smile. She linked her hand into President Kim's arms. Junmyeon lowering his head. He soon following President Kim walking out from the ballroom.


"Son of a ." Prime Minister Kim said as he gritted his teeth in anger.



President Kim stop his steps. He take a look at around him.


"Where's Ji-hyo?!"


"Oh, Taemin." Chanyeol said as he using his earpods. Ji-hyo take a look at him. Both of them is on their way to Blue House.


Chanyeol take a glance at Ji-hyo. "She's with me. Don't worry."


Just then, Chanyeol hung up the call. He let out a sighs.


"What kind of danger we faced earlier? I thought everything was fine."


Chanyeol turns his head. Ji-hyo just quiet, waiting for his anwer.


"The one.. That gives a command to attack President last time that injured me.."


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo.


"Is there."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update again. Enjoy the story!