This Is An Order

My Unbelievable Princess

Chanyeol smile. He take a look at Ji-hyo.



"We're going to greet my father."



Ji-hyo widen her eyes, surprised.



"EH?!"





Chanyeol hold Ji-hyo's hands tight as they climb some stairs to reach his father's tomb. After 10 minutes walking, they finally arrived. Chanyeol smile.



"Abeoji. I'm here."



Chanyeol bows 90 degrees in front of the tomb. Ji-hyp just quiet. She doesn't know what to do.



"Abeoji. I'm here.. To introduce you to my soon-to-be wife. Aigoo. It takes 2 years to finally brought her to here."



Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. "Go greet him."



"A.. Annyeonghaseyo." Ji-hyo said as she bows politely in front of the tomb. "I'm.. Kim Ji-hyo. Nice to meet you! I'm.. I'm sorry i just greet you now.."


Ji-hyo blinked her eyes. Then, she put the flower on top of the tomb.


"Chan.. Chanyeol is doing really well. You can see it from his uniform. Uh.. My.. My father is fellow soldier too? Ahahahahahah!"



Chanyeol laughs. He turns his eyes.



"Abeoji. This is pretty baby, Jae-moon ahjussi's daughter. Don't you remember? She played with me whenever she came to the military base!"


Ji-hyo widen her eyes. She turns her head to Chanyeol.



"Your.. Your father.. Knows my father?"



Chanyeol smile as he nods. "They're best friends."


Ji-hyo laughs. She shakes her head, in disbelief.



"What? What kind of faith that intertwined us actually?!"



Chanyeol smile. He turns his head.


"Abeoji. I bring the peonies again. Eomma's favorite flower. There are a lot of peonies in our house since eomma decided to plant it. I even think of making a mini mirror house for her. What do you think?"


Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol. She smiles as she never see this kind of Chanyeol, his side when he's interacting with his family.


Then, Chanyeol slowly take Ji-hyo's hands. He holds her hand gently as he intertwined his finger to hers.


"Abeoji. I'm going to married. I'll live a happy life. No revenge. No regret. I'll make sure to take care of my little family. I promise you that i'll protect her, just like what her father asked me."


Chanyeol turns his head. He take a look at Ji-hyo, and smile.


"I love her with all my heart. Abeoji, please blessed us."




Prime Minister Kim arrived at the town hall. All of his supporters shout his name.



"KIM BYUNG-HAN! KIM BYUNG-HAN! KIM BYUNG-HAN!"



Prime Minister Kim smile proudly. He enter the stages and walk to the center, which make his supporters running like a crazy to get closer to the stage. The bodyguards and police standing in front of the stage, guarding him.


"All of South Korean citizens, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Byung-han, your future leader, for a bright world."


Everyone clap their hands happily and proudly. Prime Minister Kim smile. He continue to talk.



"Turn on the tv." President Kim said as he take a seat at the sofa. Everyone gathering at the living room. Taemin, Minseok, Doyoung, Minho, Madam Seo, and even Ahjumma Kang. Junmyeon turn on the tv and Prime Minister Kim face can be seen all over the screen.


President Kim take a look at Junmyeon. "Where's General Park?"



"Okay." Chanyeol said as he recieved the call. He take a deep breath.



"Let's do this."



Junmyeon take a look at President Kim.



"He already give the instruction."



President Kim nods. He turns his head to all of his people.


"Hear that? Start the mission."


Taemin, Minseok, Doyoung and Minho start to take out their phone. Even Minseok using his laptop. Madam Seo looks confused. She take a look at President Kim.


"What is actually happening?"


"Just wait.. Around 5 minutes again, something big will come."



"Reporter Kwon? You can do it now. Thank you very much." Chanyeol said as he hung up the call. Ji-hyo furrowed her eyebrows.


"Who is that? Why are you talking to a journalist?"


Chanyeol take a look at Ji-hyo. Then, he hold her hands.


"Don't go anywhere. Stay at the residents, okay? I beg you."




"I'll focus on our economy condition! I'll make sure, all of my citizens, won't face any harder-


Just then, the big screen behind Prime Minister Kim suddenly turn into black. Everyone gasped. Prime Minister Kim turns his head.


And soon, a familiar voice echoing all the town hall.


"You have bigger power than the president and all of us in your back. Don't you want to be a president?"


Prime Minister Kim widen in shocked. His body start to trembling.


"Hahahahaha. Don't you know i'm going to be president in just 2 months?"


"In 2 months?! But how can you do that-


"Coup d'etat. I already have a plan and the strategy is to make the public loose their trust to President. Of course, we need to make a bait and some lies, but if we can do that-


"BRAK!!"


"Oh? Park Jae-bum?!"


Everyone in the town hall shocked. Prime Minister Kim froze in his position.



"July 5, 1993. That's the date. We will do that in July 5."


"What is this?!" Everyone in the town hall confused. Everyone looking at each other.



"You won't get what you want, Byung-han! You won't! Our country is not something to played for!"



His secretary hurrily run to the stage. "Prime Minister. Someone hacked the screen."


Prime Minister Kim just quiet. He's too shocked to even saying any words right now.


"Oh? What's this?!" Said one of the supporters as he checked his phone. Everyone asking to him.


"What?!"


"Check the SNS now!"


Everyone check their phone hurrily. Just then, their eyes widem in shocked as they read an article.



(BREAKING NEWS) Prime Minister Kim Byung-han appointed as suspect for murdering Colonel Park Jae-bum. The case is officially opened again for further investigation.



Just then, a crowd of reporters gets up from their position at the front side and started to turn on their camera, doing a live report. Prime Minister Kim still in shocked. Can't believe what happened in front of his eyes.


"This is JBS live from The Town Hall. Police and Military working together to re-open and do a joint investigation in Colonel Park Jae-bum's murder case. We're here now at Prime Minister Kim Byung-han's campaign. Prime Minister Kim Byung-han appointed as the suspect on this case."


"Prime Minister! What will you do with your future election now?"


"Prime Minister! Is that true that you're trying to do the coup d'etat 24 years ago?!"


"Prime Minister Kim! What is your plan now?!"


Prime Minister Kim just quiet. His face looks ashen now. His secretary and all of his people hurrily run to the stage to him out from there.


Madam Seo covering as she's really shock by the news. She take a look at President Kim.


"How.. How can?!"


President Kim let out a breath. Feels like his burden is gone now.


"Jae-bum ah. We're the winner now."


President Kim turn off the TV. Madam Seo surprised. President Kim gets up from his seat.


"The Blue House will received many calls. From now on, listen only to Head Secretary Kim and General Park's instruction."


"Yes, sir!" All of them shouted in union. President Kim smile proudly. He walk straight to his working room followed by Junmyeon.





Chanyeol and Ji-hyo arrived at The Blue House. Ji-hyo take a look at Chanyeol.


"What are you going to do?"


"I need to talk with Junmyeon and go straight to The Military Base to give the evidence. Police will release an arrest warrant for Kim Byung-han right now."


Chanyeol turns his head. Then, he hug Ji-hyo tight.


"Don't go anywhere. I beg you. Really, really, beg you."


Ji-hyo nods. She take a look at Chanyeol as she his hair.


"Return safe and sound. This is an order."



Ji-hyo entering her house. She take off her pumps when Madam Seo running towards her.


"Yah! Did you hear that?!"


Ji-hyo just quiet as she walks straight to her room. Ignoring her mother.


"Yah! Ji-hyo!" Madam Seo whispered. Ji-hyo turns her head.


"Eomma. Why are you talking like that? You're too over!"


Madam Seo crossed her arms. "Seems like i'm the only one who doesn't know about this in this house?!" Madam Seo said as she rub her forehead.


"Aigoo! I'm The First Lady yet no one ever remember about that!"


"Yeah. Whatever." Ji-hyo said as she entering her room. Ji-hyo close the door. She let out a sighs.


"What will happen after this, huh?"



Chanyeol parked his car at The Military Base. Commander Yoon hurrily run to him.


"Yah! What will you do now?"


"Give the evidence. Wait for the police release the arrest warrant. Anything else?"


Commander Yoon nods. "Kim Byung-han's people in military just holding an urgent meeting. They're scared now that their name will come out as the list of people who try to close this case and bribe the police at that time."


"Let them be." Chanyeol said as they entering his office. Chanyeol take a seat at his chair.


"They must be trying hard to move their money to a better place. Call the provost. Make sure they get him red-handed."


"Okay." Commander Yoon said as he leave the room. Chanyeol let out a sighs. He take a look at his father's picture that hanging on the wall.



"Abeoji. See? I finally can get rid of them slow but sure. You can smile without pain now."



Just then, a knock come into his room. Chanyeol turns his head.


"Who is it?"


"It's me."


Chanyeol smile. He leans his back into the chair.


"Come in, Head Secretary Kim."


Junmyeon entering the room. He looks really happy.


"Yah.. Hyung. For someone who betray his own father, your face is really happy. You're a mean son."


Junmyeon laughs. He take a look at around him.


"Hey.. This is the first time i come into your room. Now it feels like you're a real General."


Chanyeol laughs. Then, he take a look at Junmyeon.


"Seems like you have a free time. Where's the President?"


"President Kim wants to visit your father's tomb. So i have some free time for now." Junmyeon said as he take a seat at the sofa. Chanyeol nods.


"Who's coming with him?"



President Kim walking out from the residents. Minho is walk following him and about to open the car's door for him, when his phone suddenly ringing.


"I'm sorry, Sir. Minister of Defense just calling me."


President Kim nods. "Go answer him, then. It must be important. I can do it by myself."


Minho nods. Then, he walk straight to more quiet place to answer the call. President Kim also quietly entering his car.


"Let's go." President Kim said. But the two men in front of him didn't answered. President Kim blinked his eyes. Sense something wrong.


But the car finally move. President Kim just quiet as he keep staring at the two men. There's something wrong since they're not talking or answering him.


President Kim scanning at them. Just then, his eyes widen in shocked.



"They're not wearing an earpiece. It's not our worker's suit."



The car locked. President Kim take a look at them.



"Stop the car."



The driver smirk. He take a look at President Kim with a meaningful smile.


"Aigoo.. President? Seems like you're entering the wrong car."


And with that, the car stopped in front of a black mini van. President Kim shocked. The door on his left side and the right side opened. He turns his head and found 2 men approaching him and hurrily cover his mouth using a scented handkerchief. Soon, President Kim faints.


The 2 men on the back seat nods. The driver take a look at them.



"Bring him to the safe house."





Minho entering the reception center. But then, something catch his attention. Minho furrowed his eyebrows.



"Yah. Aren't you supposed to drive President by now?"



The man blink his eyes. "Huh? But there are 2 men saying that you asked him to change shift with me."


Minho's eyes widen in shocked. His body trembling.



"BASTARD! I NEVER ASK THAT STUPID ORDER!"



And with that, Minho hurrily run to the resident. He tirn on his earpiece.



"MAYDAY. MAYDAY. EAGLE 1 IN DANGER. MAYDAY!!!!!"



"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Minseok and Taemin said in union. The two of them hurrily run out from the room and hurrily run to the resident.


"GENERAL!" Jongin said as he suddenly barging to Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol turns his head.


"Don't you know some manner?!"


"Someone.." Jongin said as he trying to take a breath.



"Someone wanted to talk to you. This is really important."



Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. He straightened his position.



"Connect it."



Junmyeon take a look at Chanyeol. "What?"


Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder. Just then, the telephone on his room ringing. Chanyeol take the phone.



"This is General Park Chanyeol."



"You think you could live happily after this?"



Chanyeol widen his eyes in shocked. He gets up from his position.



"Kim Byung-han."



Junmyeon widen his eyes in shocked. He gets up from his seat.



Prime Minister Kim laughs. "Aigoo. What's with that tone? I bet you're with the Head Secretary now, right? Tell him to check his e-mail."


Chanyeol froze. He take a look at Junmyeon.



"Check your e-mail."



Junmyeon blinked his eyes. He hurrily take out his phone and check the e-mail.



And just then, his eyes widen in shocked.



A picture of President Kim being tied in a huge room. He looks unconscious.



"PRESIDENT KIM!!!!!"



Chanyeol throw the telephone and hurrily run to Junmyeon. He takes Junmyeon's phone.



And soon, his eyes widen, following with his body that trembling like a crazy.



Chanyeol shocked. He clenched his fists. He walk back to take the telephone.



"What do you want?"



Prime Minister Kim chuckled. "It's like a typical film where the hero talked to the villain. So interesting."



Prime Minister Kim's face turns into serious. He put his legs on top of the table.


"Come to the address on the e-mail. Alone. Let's make some deal between the three of us."


The telephone turned off. Junmyeon turns his head to Chanyeol.



"W.. What.. Will you do.. Chanyeol ah?"



Chanyeol blinked his eyes. He's clenching his fists really tight, until his palms turn red now.


"Hyung." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Junmyeon.


"You need to protect The First Lady and Ji-hyo. I'll go to President."


Junmyeon let out a frustration sighs. He take a look at Chanyeol.


"You need a backup, you can't do it by yourself!"


"I can." Chanyeol said. He's trying hard to think clearly.


"I can. I can. And i can." Chanyeol said as he take a look at Junmyeon.



"For now, Hyung, protect The Blue House at all costs."



Chanyeol take a deep breath. He's trying hard to hold his tears.



"This is an order."