Chapter 2

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: the previous part is in the foreword)

"Um.. I'm sorry you had to see that." The man spoke to your back side as you refused to turn around until you got that image of his private part deleted off your brain. "A-are you lost though? But you knew the passcode..?" He continued to talk to himself, still clueless of the whole situation. You finally turned around and faced him for the first time. Your eyes landed on a handsome man in front of you, with his wet brown locks sticking to his forehead because of the ridiculous push ups he did and you were stunned for a second there. How on earth he still looked dashing with all those sweat, wearing only a thin white tee and a green plaid boxer. You didn't say anything until you realized he's probably freaking out internally right now because of you, a girl, barging in into his house just like that.

"Uh.. Sorry for the interruption." You started, scratching the back of your head. "I'm your new housemate, Yoo Haejin." You walked towards him and held your hand out. His eyebrows furrowed as he shook your hand reluctantly. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. But I thought you'd be a boy? Mr. Park said this is a boys only unit."

"Yes.. About that. Mr. Park misread my file and thought I was a boy. Long story short we made a deal and here I am. I hope you don't mind though, do you?" You asked. "No, no I don't.." Jungkook answered, looking unsure.

Jungkook showed you your room which is across the hall from his own. "We actually have one more room there by the kitchen but Mr. Park said it still need renovations, so here's your room." You nodded as you unlocked the door with the keys Mr. Park gave you. The room was exactly the same like what you saw online on the site where you booked this unit and you sighed in relief. Finally one thing that turned out perfectly. "Thanks for showing me my room." You turned around to kind of shoo Jungkook away since he'd been standing there frozen. "Ah no, it's okay. If you need anything though, I'm just a knock away, ha ha ha." He laughed awkwardly. You smiled at his lame joke, muttered an okay and slammed the door shut.

At around 6 p.m your stomach was growling and you decided to find something to eat while exploring the area a little bit. You stepped out of your room and so did Jungkook. "Are you going somewh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter