Chapter 6

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed since that Jeongyeon incident and you're still ignoring Jungkook. He tried to talk to you in the beginning but stopped after a while and now it's like you two didn't even know each other anymore. It hurt but when he didn't even trust you enough to tell you about his personal life, why should you even continue to be his so-called friend?

"Hey, earth to Yoo Haejin.." Jihee's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You two were eating your dinner in the snack stand behind your company's building but you stopped eating your tteokbokki a while ago and you didn't even realize. "Is there something wrong? You can always tell me you know?" Jihee asked, concern laced in her voice. "No, I'm just not feeling well, unnie." You lied.

"Well, in an hour we'll be going home already. Fighting!" Jihee tried to cheer you up. "Mr. Choi told me to come see him after the practice though, can't go home yet." You laughed bitterly. "Aw, that . Maybe you can come to my house after, yeah?" You only smiled at her, thankful to have her as a friend.

You took a peek through the small window on the door of the dance studio to found Mr. Choi sitting on the old sofa in the corner, reading some papers. You knocked the door before opening it. The studio was dimly lit and it looked empty without the rest of your dance crew. "Oh you're here." Mr. Choi lifted his head up upon your arrival. "So is there anything you need with me, Mr. Choi?" You asked without beating around the bush. He seemed displeased by your tone as he looked at you straight, putting his papers away. He got up from the sofa and he approach you slowly. You stayed your ground and your face remained emotionless to show that you weren't afraid of him. "Try to talk to me in that tone again, I swear I'll make you regret." Mr. Choi spoke in a low tone and fear started to crept up into you but you didn't show it. "Sure." You answered but looked like it angered him even more.

Before you knew it, he grabbed a fistful of your hair and dragged you across the studio, away from the door. He slammed your body against the wall and you screamed, realizing the situation you're in. Mr. Choi slapped you across your right cheek and your eyes started to sting. "You think you can get away after the humiliation you put me in that day? Seemed like your friend that bas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter