Chapter 4

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haejin-ah, if he's become too annoying to handle, move to my house instead." Jin said to you before downing another shot of soju. "Ah hyung, what's wrong with you?" Jungkook whined. "Noona belongs with me!" He clinged to your arm like a baby koala and your laughter stopped at his words. You've been sharing a house with Jungkook for a few months now and you two grew close real fast. Well, you two didn't really have any choice. First, you and him were the only two resident in the house. Second, you and him shared the same work place.. And bathroom. And you grew fond of Jin's restaurant and the small bar beside it. His favorite places were the same as yours, so basically you're stuck with him almost every time of the day. And.. You've been getting this weird feeling in your stomach lately when Jungkook gave you even the slightest attention and it's driving you nuts. You convinced yourself it was just because you haven't dated in a while and when a handsome guy like Jungkook gave you attention, your heart just simply mistook his kindness for attraction.

The only thing that's bothering you was how ridiculously clingy and flirty he became when he's drunk. Like right now.

"She belongs to no one Jungkook-ah. Isn't that right? Cheers for me, Haejin-ah." Jin invited you to do another shot as he lifted his glass. You clinked your glass and you downed the bitter liquid. Not long after, Jungkook passed out on the sofa while you and Jin chatted. "I just realized we haven't had any single private conversation since we met." He started. "Wow, really? I haven't noticed." You answered him. "Yeah. And.. I don't want to be a creep or anything, but can I have your number?" Jin asked sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. You contemplated for a second before pushing away any bad thoughts. Maybe he just wanted to be friends. It's not always more. "Sure, why not. We're basically drinking buddy now, right?" You laughed as you typed in your number in his phone. "Sure we are." He answered.

You and Jin carried drunken Jungkook home after deciding it was enough drinks for the night. You keyed in the passcode number and Jin dropped Jungkook on the couch. "Thanks for helping me carry this pig home, be safe on your way back." You bid Jin goodbye and you went back to the couch to see Jungkook sprawled out while scratching his exposed stomach casually. You caught a glimpse of his toned abs before looking away awkwardly. "Uhm, Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter