Chapter 7

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, I'm going home." You informed Jihee after you two had your practice with the rest of the crew. "Jungkook's taking you home tonight right?" She whispered while looking straight into your eyes. "Yeah, as usual." You answered. It's been a month since your horrifying incident involving Mr. Choi and he got fired the next day after Jungkook told the CEO what happened. The whole company was so shocked by the news since all these years he was known as the nice and outgoing choreographer. The CEO made sure the news stayed inside the company and the company only because he didn't want any bad image in the industry. As for Jihee, you told her about you and Jungkook living together to assure her about your safety as she kept saying she should protect you and stay by your side 24/7. She didn't take the news very nicely at first, she even told you to move out immediately because if Jeongyeon found out about it, she would make you suffer working in this company. And apparently everybody knows about Jungkook dating Jeongyeon but you. "Okay, I'm still gonna stay until Jungkook can go home with you." Jihee sat on the ground and crossed her arms. Meaning: 'don't fight me on this.'

"Fine. I'm gonna go to the recording studio to check." You turned to leave the dance studio. "Don't do anything stupid there, Haejin-ah!" Jihee joked while you only rolled your eyes at her. You knocked on the door and Jungkook opened the door. He looked super boyfriend material today with his black beanie and ripped jeans. He invited you inside and you sat on the sofa while he went back to his chair. "Noona, wait a bit more okay? I'm finishing up." He said without leaving his eyes off the control board with thousands of buttons on it. "Take your time, Jungkook-ah. I'm not in a hurry." You said while scrolling through your Instagram feed.

"Noona, try listening to this one and tell me what you think about it." He got up and motioned you to come to him. You sat on the chair he previously sat on and he stood behind you. Jungkook gave you the headphone and you wore it carefully, afraid of breaking it since you're well aware of how expensive all the stuffs were in this room. "Okay, now wait a minute.." He reached out to the laptop in front of you and your eyes budged out of their sockets upon realizing how close you were to him. Jungkook hovered over your shoulder and you could smell his now familiar scent. You tried to focus on the laptop screen in front of you only to fail as you got distracted by looking at the protruding veins on his hand and forearm. You found those really attractive in men somehow. Your attention were back on track after you heard the melodious tunes playing in your ears. You heard the song until the end and gave him your score. "It's a 10 out of 10, Jungkook-ah. You shouldn't even be asking me about this, you know I love all of your works." You sighed and he only laughed at your answer. "You're so cute, noona." He showed his bunny teeth as he ruffled your head affectionately. Suddenly Jihee barged into the studio, yelling like she owned the place. "Haejin-ah, are you done ye-"

She stopped on her track after seeing you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter