Chapter 5

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, you're awake?" Jungkook's deep, raspy voice snapped you out of your thoughts. You couldn't move, and you didn't want to turn around and face him after what you saw on his phone. All these months of sharing a house together, you didn't know that he's in a relationship with Jeongyeon? How stupid. So that's why he didn't want to tell anyone that you two were sharing a house. And for all those times you actually thought he kinda liked you even for a slightest bit, all the skinship, the attention he gave you, it's all just in your head. You didn't even know you had these kind of feelings toward him. You forced yourself to not believe you had any feelings at all. Just how stupid.

"Noona? What's wrong?" He put his hand your shoulder lightly and you jerked away from his touch instantly. "Don't touch me." You answered him off coldly. "Are you going out with Jeongyeon?" You asked him straightforwardly. "Why didn't you tell me?" He looked surprised at your sudden question and he got up into a sitting position. "I-I just.."

"You what Jungkook? We've been living together for almost half a year, we spent 80% of our free times together, and you failed to tell me you have a girlfriend?" You just couldn't control your emotions any longer as you lashed out at him. "We live in a damn house together, you just ing slept in my damn bed last night, and yes I even saw you twice already, don't you think it's wrong, Jungkook-ah?" You asked him as he stayed silent, looking at the ground. "Even though I hate her but.. Don't you feel bad for her? She didn't know you're living with me all this time did she?" You face palmed yourself at the realization.

"Noona, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this. I just.. I couldn't find the right time to tell you." He finally spoke up. His answer made no sense at all to you. "What do you mean you couldn't find the right time? Couldn't you just tell me on the first day we met? You could tell me this any damn time! I'm not your mom, I'm just a friend, Jungkook-ah." You felt your chest tinged a bit as you said those words. This time Jungkook lifted his head and he locked his stare at yours. You couldn't look away.

"You're right. We're just friends," He said looking straight into your eyes. "I should've told you from the beginning. I'm sorry. I've been going out with Jeongyeon for 3 years. That's it." For some reason you felt really disappointed and uncomfortable when he actually admitted he's dating Jeongyeon. Maybe you secretly hoped he would deny all of this. "Okay so, we.. We just have to stop spending so much time together. And for now just get off my bed and get out, please?" You closed your eyes as you felt him leave your bed and hear your door slammed shut.

"Are you out of your mind, Yoo Haejin?" The head choreographer, Mr. Choi screamed at you in front of all of the backup dancers. He walked across the room and turned the blasting stereo off. Silence was taking over the dance studio as you keep your gaze to the ground. "You kept making the same mistake for several times already, the comeback is near and you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter