Chapter 3

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello everyone, I'm Yoo Haejin. I'm the new backup dancer, please take care of me." You bowed deeply to the groups of another backup dancers and the girl group you'll be working with, Burgundy. "I saw your video, you're good." One member of the group said while walking closer to you. Her tone sounded so arrogant you almost puked. "I'm Jeongyeon. Lee Jeongyeon, the leader. You must've already known but," She shrugged her shoulder and you forced yourself to smile. The other members seemed nice though..

You practiced with the other backup dancers until around 9 p.m and it felt like the energy was out of your body. You're tired beyond word and you just wanted to go home and sleep. One of the dancers, Jihee offered to walk you home since she's really worried about you walking home alone because you were so young. "Unnie, I'm 24 already!" You laughed and you were glad you could make one decent friend. "You're still a baby." She said it like you're her child even though she's only a few years older than you. And by a few you meant 8.

"Haejin noona!" A voice called you and you cringed automatically at the noona word.
You and Jihee turned your heads toward the source of the sound. "Oh Jungkook!" You waved at him as Jihee eyed you suspiciously. "How did you know the hunk?" Jihee whispered to you as Jungkook approached you both. "What??" You whispered back, confused.

"Noona, you're going home?" He looked so good in that tight button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. You felt a pinch on your hip and you realized Jihee's been holding onto it so hard it hurt. You only nodded at him and the situation turned awkward real fast until Jihee decided to break the ice. "Uh, you guys know each other already?"

"We live in the same house-"
"Yeah, we met in the lobby yesterday-"

You eyed Jungkook weirdly and wondered why he chose to lie. But you went along anyway. "Yeah! Jungkook-ssi showed me around a little bit yesterday." You smiled at Jihee. "He didn't show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter