Chapter 1

Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on the plump teal chair as you prepare yourself for the 3 hours ride to Seoul. Leaving Busan was hard, of course. You thought it'd be easier since you didn't have many family members left, including your parents. They died in a plane crash when you were 14 years old and you've been living with your aunt ever since. You thanked the gods that your aunt was actually a really nice person, unlike what you have seen on dramas or whatever. She had a son, who's a lot younger than you, a 10 year gap, so you could kinda help her on babysitting her son when she or her husband were not around, and she seemed pretty happy with that help. Now another 10 years had passed, and here you were on a train, on your way to fulfill your dream. Well your dream technically wasn't to become a backup dancer, but hey, we all start somewhere right?

About 2 weeks ago, you received a call from HD Entertainment about a video you posted on YouTube. At first they seemed to be really interested in you joining their agency as a trainee, but when they found out your age it all went down the drain. You accepted the fate that you're 24, too old to debut in a girlband and all those stuff. But your dream wasn't to be in a girlband anyway, it's to become a talented choreographer who owns her own dance studio. But it seemed like they didn't want to let go of your talent so easily so they offered you a job as a backup dancer for their girl group called Burgundy. From what you knew, they're really famous for the last few months thanks to their cleavage-showing and making-love-with-the-floor choreography. You were skeptical about dancing like that as their backup dancer but the offer was too good to decline. You knew the agency's gonna pay you good since it's one of the biggest agency in the whole country, and you might get a lot of experience and it could open a lot of door for your career in the long run.

You've been to Seoul several times before, so you were familiar with the whole new atmosphere. You took out the paper from your bag and read the address to your new home. It was quite far from the heart of the city, but more importantly, it's very close to the agency's building where you will be spending a lot of time i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter