Mixed Emotions and New things

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V 
'Well that was quite an introduction. Well at least he's not rude' I thought.  After putting my suitcases down I decided to study my surroundings in my room. Looking around I seen a singular bed dead in the middle of the room. On far left side I see a closet and on the right side I see a window, it's kinda narrow but it still excites me. 

   Seeing these simple things excites me to no limit. I can't believe I'm actually going to college and experiencing the world outside of heaven. I decided I want to explore the whole apartment. As I went outside my dorm I tried to be as quiet as possible. My roommate seems like the type of person you don't want to upset. 

  Now I was in the kitchen looking at the semi- new things. I frowned a little looking at familiar things I have already seen. But there was one new thing that sparked my interest is the machine backed up onto the counter plugged in. It had a strange cup attached in the middle of it. 

  Curiosity got the best of me and I slowly inched toward my new discovery. Soon enough I found myself right in front of the machine. As I was examining it I saw a few buttons at the top of the machine and my curiosity got the best of me and I pressed what seemed to be the on button. And before I knew it black stuff started to drop into the cup. I crouched down a little to see what's making it drip, mouth agape, eyes widen slightly and watching intently. 

  Unfortunately for me if I wasn't watching so intensely I would have heard the footsteps from my roommates room to the kitchen. And before I knew it, I was in trouble. 

   "YAH" a not so friendly voice yelled from behind. Uh oh. " I believe the one thing I told you when you first entered, which was no longer than 30 minutes ago, was to not touch things that belonged to you." 

  I slowly stood up and suddenly I discovered something else, the floor. Staring intently at it I turned around to where my body is faced to my roommates body. I slowly started to look at his black shoes and slowly moved my eyes to his ripped jeans and moved my eyes to his gray shirt and finally landed on his face. 

   I didn't see it before (maybe because he left before I got a good look) but he had white skin somewhat reminiscent of a cloud and tiny light pink lips that remind me of a flower I seen back home once. He also had a cute button like nose. And tiny dark eyes... that are currently glaring daggers at me. Either his face is stuck like that or I must have not been paying attention and he was talking. 

  "Now your not even paying attention to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter