The Truth

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No ones P.O.V 

 

Coming back home from the night with ken Jin was devastated. He was so sad and he didn't know how to approach them back at the dorm. He knew they were there. He was the one who foolishly said they should be in the dorm. He was so far in his own thoughts he didn't realize that ken had dropped him off, he didn't  realize that he was in front of his dorm room. But when he did it was like reality was crashing down on him and he could barely breathe and hold back his tears. But he had to he didn't want them to see him upset. So with a heavy heart he unlocked the door and entered the one place he didn't want to be. 

 

Jin's P.O.V 

Walking into the dorm I tried... I really did, to walk fast and to my room. But of course luck wasn't on my side. 

"Hyung" Taehyung started. 

 

No ones P.O.V 

"Hyung we were worried about you, we have something to important to tell you." Taehyung said seriously. So serious that an hopeful Jin who had some hope  in his mind about maybe them talking it out was thrown out the window.  

 

"You don't have to tell me I already know." Jin started not controlling the first two tears that escaped his eyes. Seeing the tears surprised everyone. Even Yoongi seeing Seokjin cried gave him an urge to comfort him and to be close to him. Yoongi hadn't admitted it yet to anyone but he did like they angel type boy in a romantic way but he didn't know how to tell him or anyone at the factor. 

 

"Ken told me everything and I didn't know I never meant to intrude on you guys. I just wanted to make friends. And I guess I fell head first right. I was the real idiot. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I was problematic. I'm sorry that I pushed myself into your small group of friends. I'm sorry that I didn't realize sooner my inconvenience. I'm sorry that I fell so hard and thought you guys would accept me. Stupid me right. Im sorry... I'm so sorry." Jin ended hiccuping in the end, choking on his tears. He couldn't stop the stream from flowing out of his eyes. 

 

"Hyu- Ken told me everything he told me he heard you guys talking saying that you needed a break from me and how it would be beneficial to everyone." Jin finished trying to hide himself behind his hands. 

 

"Jin for gods sake will you ju-leave? Yea I will, again I'm sorry hopefully one day you guys will think differently of me" Jin interrupted Yoongi this time. And with that he left. He didn't take anything, he didn't say goodbye, he just left. Where was he going? Well he went to the one friend who told him what the other members thought of him. Ken.

 

Two days. Two days has passed and it's now Saturday. Two days has passed and Jin doesn't know what to do without the boys. Seokjin hasn't reached out or go back to his dorm. And he figured that the boys were just fine. Like a chip have finally fell off their shoulders. But he was so wrong. 

 

 All six boys slept in Yoongis dorm. Waiting for Seokjin to come back and have a proper talk on this whole misunderstanding. Everyone took it hard. Yoongi took it the worst though. He slept in Jin's bed and he tried to copy all the foods Jin had cooked, had even went as far to wash Jin's clothes. All he knew is that he missed Jin more than anything and when he got his hands on ken serious hell was coming towards him. 

 

Tonight was the night. Tonight Jin was getting ready to go out with ken and his friends and to forget about his worries for the night.  Ken and Jin end up leaving kens apartment around eight o clock with Jin dressed oh so sinfully with a little eyeliner smudged. 

 

In kens mind he was winning everything worked out perfectly and he will get what he couldn't achieve the first time around just with someone else ... with Jin more specifically. But Ken made the mistake of posting a photo of him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter