Beliefs and new people?

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's (P.O.V) 

 I know that Yoongi went into my room. I know that he was hiding in my closet. Oh my Yoongi-chi is so curious. Well I can't blame him I would be too if some abnormal things started happening as soon as someone showed up out of nowhere. 

 After having Yoongi help me with the groceries I started to make dinner while putting the stuff away. I went to go grab another bag to unload and as I looked up I seen my yoongles sitting on the couch and watching t.v. 

 Smiling to myself I start unloading. Without Yoongi noticing, I seen that it has become a habit for him to be in the living room while I'm cooking or fixing us snacks. What Yoongi doesn't realize that I do is that we already have a way of doing things. 

 If Yoongi goes out late I know to make his plate, and leave it out for him. When it's time for me to cook Yoongi always keeps me company. Or when we go out with the rest of our friends, Yoongi always has to sit right across from me. Or on Wednesdays and Fridays we have school that same day and Yoongi always wait for me after 3rd period so we can walk to 4th period together. We don't have the same 4th period but our classes are right next to each other. It became a habit for us to ask how each other's days been whenever one comes home from school. 

My Yoongi-chi may seem heartless but deep down I know he cares. Smiling to myself I continue making dinner. 
$$$$$$$
Me and Yoongi are having dinner and everything is fairly quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary. But why not spice things up a little. 

 "So yoongi I was watching t.v  today before I left." I paused and see if he was paying attention. And what I got was a grunt of conformation "and this roommate went inside the other roommates closet and was stuck in there because the said roommate came home early." Looking up from my food I tried not laugh seeing how Yoongi was stuck and eyes opening a little wider than usual. "Isn't that funny Yoongi?" I said with a light laugh. 

"Yea." Yoongi mumbled "hilarious.. I'm not so hungry anymore I'm just going to put this in the microwave for later." And with that he left to his room. Laughing to myself I finished my dinner and cleaned up to call it a night. 
***THE NEXT DAY IN THE AFTERNOON***

Yoongi (P.O.V) 

We're at our favorite cafe and we're waiting for Jin hyung. Now I'm getting aggravated because 1) Jin's never late and 2) the kids are making me upset. 

"Hhhyyyyuuunnnnggggggg, when is Jin hyung I'm coming." Whined taehyung while leaning on jimin. "Yah I told you he sai-." I was cut off by the bell signaling that someone has entered. All of looking up at the same time I see Jin hyung FINALLY enter. Jungkook was the first one up and attaching himself to Jin's side. Then it was taehyung, then jimin. All of them guiding J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter