Reality( or is it?)

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V

Today is Saturday. Usually with the boys there is no peaceful afternoon. But this Saturday is peaceful. Were all at our favorite cafe (which is conveniently is near me and Yoongichi's dorm). Everyone is having a good peaceful time of course if you count namjoons daily philosophy and theories of the world and the makenaes playing Rock Paper Scissors over who picks up our order and Yoongi groaning every minute saying it "to loud" and "this was not his plan for the day". 

 

I swear if I didn't know better I would think that hoeseok is the angel instead of me. Hoeseokie was on his phone the tip of his tongue sticking out and in full on concentration mode. "Hoeseok" I started. He looked up at me and flashed me his million dollar smile "Yes Hyung?" "What are you doing hope?" I asked. 

 

"Hope?"He asked. "Well yea your always so happy and smiley and your kind of remind me of hope." I stated. At this point everyone was quiet and listening attentively. Hoeseok was just staring at me for the longest time. Maybe I said something wrong? I didn't mean to offend him maybe I was being insensitive I'm not good at this human stuff may- "HYUNG I LOVE IT" hoeseok exclaimed smiling so big it might just be brighter then the sun. "From now on my new introduction will be 'I'm your hope,in you angel,I'm J-hope" he stated. 

 

"Hyung, hyung, hyung me too I want a nick name" the makenaes exclaimed all terrifyingly in sync.  "For you Jimin, why not Minnie, Taehyung, how bout tae-tae, Jungkook, we should call you kookie, Namjoon I can't forget about you, how bout RM and don't think I don't know about your stage name I've heard of you and your really talented but rap monster seems a little to harsh for me so I'll call you RM or Jonnie." "THANK YOU HYUNG I LOVE YOU." Those three said in sync again. They were truly meant for each other. 

 

"Thank you hyung I love the nick name a lot" Namjoon said after some time. I just laughed and waved  it off. "Thing you forgot Yoongi" hoeseok said. "Oh no Yoongis nick name is yoongichi" looking to right next to me I see yoongi burying himself deeper into the chair next to me, ears turning red. Man he turns red super fast.

 

"Hyungs on Saturday do you want to all meet up at yoongi hyungs apartment" Jungkook said. "HEY you brat you didn't even ask for my permission and why my dorm why not yours." Yoongi said finally being apart of our conversation. " So Jin hyung doesn't have to move around so much duh. " Taehyung butted in to defend kookie.  "Well that's very nice of you all but sadly this Saturday I have already made plans to hang out with Ken" I said. "WHAT"

 

"Hyung when were you going to tell us this and why him?" Said taehyung. "Tae me and him are friends and he thinks we should be more aquatinted instead of only talking during passing periods." I said looking carefully at all of them. Everyone seemed quiet, and frowning I felt bad but I still wanted to explore just a bit more and Ken promised to take me around town. 

 

"Hyung" yoongi said breaking the silence. "I don't think it's safe for you to go with him you barely met him the other day I don't think you should go tonight." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter