A little snooping never hurt anyone

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongis P.O.V (finally starting with yoongi)
  
  Ever since that morning I've had my guard up and I've been keeping a close eye on him. He so... happy. Like he's happy all of the time he's so positive and whenever we have a problem he's the most calm person out of all of us. And when I say all of us I mean the seven of us. Somehow, the rest of those punks accepted him into our group with little protest ( I'll admit I was the only one who protested against Jin hyung being in our group) 

  After that big breakfast that he cooked, taehyung got his number and every. single. time. We planed on going out. surprise, surprised (please note my sarcasm). He showed up. The maknae are literally stuck on Seokjin hyungs hip most of the time. 

 And Seokjin just lets them. Those three basically lives at our apartment now because of hyung. He BABIES them, especially kookie. If  jungkook wants lamb skewers that's exactly what he gets. If he wants to go to the gym at 3 a.m. That's exactly where they go. If he needs 'help' with his homework, Jin hyung just does it for him. That little brat. 

 Jin hyung packs lunch for all of us everyday now. And he calls everyone just to make sure they eat and get lots of rest. He's like a mom but then again not like one because how playful he is. Not to mention strange things happen everytime he's around. 

Like when we at a local cafe. We sent namjoon to go get the drinks for all of us (which was our first mistake) and hyung was in the bathroom which was on the other side of the rather large cafe. Namjoon being namjoon slipped on literally nothing causing all of our drinks to go flying in the air. But you know what the crazy thing is. OUR DRINKS LANDED SAFELY ON THE FLOOR WITH NO SPILLS WHATSOEVER. 

 Everyone seemed to focused on namjoon and if he's okay to notice that are drinks aren't everywhere on the floor. Looking around the whole cafe while everyone surrounded namjoon I didn't see anything out of the ordinary at first. But then I looked in hyungs direction and saw his face with a pleased smile across his face like he just accomplished something. 

 Or when hoseok lost his lucky notebook (his diary but he's to proud to admit that). We looked everywhere for it. We searched high and low, we looked through everyone's dorm and found nothing. But then exactly 3 days later he said he found his notebook laying on his bed with a note from Jin hyung saying he found it and that it was under our couch. But I know that's a lie because I looked under our couch several times and found nothing. 

 Or when jimin forgot his hard drive for his presentation in our history class and Jin showed up out of nowhere with it saying how he left it over our dorm. 

Shaking my head I needed something to prove that I wasn't crazy and that Jin hyung was abnormal. Getting off my bed I stumbled out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter