Prayers & Confusion

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's P.O.V 

  Turns out I couldn't just fall asleep like I wanted to. So instead I decided I should talk to my parents. The only way to talk to my parents is through prayer. So I got down on my knees and put my hands together and closed my eyes and started praying. "My father with chart in heaven please allow me to speak my parents." And before I knew it my parents worried faces were in front of me. 

  "My baby!" My mother cried out. "Why are you on earth, you know what it doesn't matter just come back home." My mother said, desperation in her tone. "Mom" I started. " I'm sorry but I want to experience earth, I'm curious and I'm sorry but I will be staying here for a while, but I promise one day I will be back in heaven with you, dad, and hyung. I just don't know when but I promise I'll be back." I say with full sincerity. It's true I will be back in heaven one day but I don't know when but I know it won't be anytime soon. 

   "As long as you promise to come back then I guess we will help you live comfortably on earth my son." My father told me with all seriousness yet with some loving emotion behind his words. "Thank you dad, mom for supporting me." Just before I can say anything else I heard the front door open and I know it's my roommate. "Mom, dad I have to go now my roommate is here, tell hyung I said hi and that I miss him." I say trying to hurry up and end our conversation without being rude. 

  "Ok we will make sure you eat plenty and we will send you money just in case love you baby" my mom said. "I love you guys too I have to go now talk to you seen" after saying that I closed the prayer by saying 'amen' and quickly got up from my knees. I open my door a little bit just enough to where I can see outside of my room but yoongi can't see me. I heard him grumble a few cuss words and open his door harshly. Before I could shut my door I saw he was facing towards me but judging by the look on his face and how his fist clench and unclench and how his eyes are close. He doesn't know I'm watching him. 'Jeez that bruise on his eye sure is ugly.' I thought. Wait... bruise!?!? 

Yoongi P.O.V

 God I'm so mad. If that bastard ever think about coming near us again I'm going to kill him for sure. That stupid punk ruined my night. 
****earlier in the club**** 
I'm waiting for namjoon and hoseok to arrive and they better get here fast because the kids are already irritating me. " YOONGI HYUNG"  oh god here we go. "Jungkook I'm right next to you kid why are you yelling in my ear kid?"  "Sorry hyung the music is loud we didn't know if you would be able to hear us so screaming seemed fit" taehyung said defending his boyfriend. Yep those two idiots are together. But no it's not just those two there polyamory. Yep it's jungkook, taehyung, and jimin. 

 Well not officially, but soon they will. All three of them are dancing around there feelings for each other. I insisted to namjoon to just expose them and there feelings and get all this over with. But namjoon being namjoon said to 'let time do the talking' whatever that means. 

 Speaking of namjoon, he is finally here with hoseok. " Jesus you couldn't wait till after the performance to start being all over each other." I said in a disgusted tone looking at there messed up hair and there swollen lips. I'm surrounded by couples and I just can't seem to get a break. 

 " ah hyung don't be like that when you get into a relationship you will understand." Namjoon said. "Ah I don't want a relationship it seems as hard as having a roommate." With that everyone gave me questionable stares.  "Hyung" jimin started " you don't have a roommate so how would know"  oh my cute little naive mochi. " I have a roommate" I grumbled 

 At that moment it was dead silence. And in 3...2...1.  "SINCE WHEN" I seriously can never get a break. "Since today and it's not a big deal so don't start" I said seriously but then again no one in this group takes anything seriously. "Is it a she or a he?"  "Are they tall?" "Are they good looking" 

 "Look it's a boy and yea he's tall and I don't know if he's good looking or not I didn't really notice, let's just do this performance and get it over with." I said wanting to perform already cypher pt 1. Me, hoseok, and namjoon are rappers and it's what we live for. 
*skip to performance time*
As we're getting on stage and the beat is starting up I feel the adrenalin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter