Roommates

My angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay Mr.Kim here is the key to your dorm that you will be sharing with Mr.min" and just like that did Jin's genuine smile falter into a deep frown. 

That's not what he was expecting to hear from the dean. He was expecting to hear 'Okay Mr.Kim here is the key to your own dorm' but of course life is never how he plans it. 

Kim seokjin a.k.a jin. He is beautiful. Plain and simple. Wide-broad shoulders, tall, full plump pink lips, captivating doe eyes, beautiful brown hair, he also has slightly crooked fingers, just out of this world beautiful. 

Well that makes sense cause he isn't from this world. 
Yep Jin is not human, well to most people he is when you first look at him. But in reality he's an angel. 
An angel who wanted experience. 
 Don't get it twisted, he loved heaven, beautiful weather, very nice people, interesting things to do and so on. But Jin has been there all his life and craved adventure. He knows everyone in heaven, he's done everything he can do and he has seen every part of heaven and knows the place like the back of his hand but that's not enough for him. 
    It took a lot of confidence but Jin finally without anyone's knowledge left heaven. No  One  knew, well except god, who was okay with it and told him he could go and stay but not to show or trust everyone to see his true self  or his angel powers will be removed. Jin is in love with his wings and knowing that if he exposed himself  the very things he loves will be removed from him, frightened him. He vowed and so far hasn't told anyone. 
  One thing that he wanted to experience when going to earth was college. He has seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter