I swear

You're eyes are so beautiful

Youngjae was excited to find out who would be his new partner in a new project. "Youngjae and Daehyun. " the teacher said. Youngjae was nervous because they didn't know each other. But Daehyun was just as nervous as Youngjae. "So mhh...hi I'm Youngjae." "Hi Youngjae,  I'm Daehyun. Do you want to meet later go to the library and learn?" " Yes of course. What else should I do?" "You're right. Sorry, but  I'm very shy." "No. You don't have to be sorry Daehyun. I'm very nervous myself. So let's meet at the library at 4pm ,okay?" "Yeah. Til then." "Bye." Youngjae was so happy that his partner was just as nervous and shy as he was. He was very curious about Daehyun, what kind of person he was, what he did in his free time und stuff like that. It was almost 4 pm. Youngjae was  heading nervously to the library. "Hey Youngjae." "Hi Daehyun. Ready to study?" What the heck am I saying?  Am I what dumb? You can't just ask a guy if hes ready to study-- "Hell yes I am." "Great that's the motivation we need." The library was surprisingly all most empty. They choose a spot and started learning. They had a lot of fun during that time. They would make jokes all the time and it was hard to concentrate. In the end they were more focused on studying. The library all most closed then they went out. "Where do you live Youngjae?" "It's not that far from here, about ten minutes." "Good then I'll walk with you." "You don't have to Daehyun." "A guy like you shouldn't walk alone at this hour, even if it's just ten minutes." "Fine whatever." *ten minutes later* "This is it . Here's were I live.Hey you wanna come up and finish studying with me?" "Sure." They went upstairs and Youngjae showed Daehyun his room."Nice room man." "Thanks." Youngjae answered and blushed a little bit. Daehyun smiled at him witch made Youngjae blush even more. They started learning and then the phone rang "Hey listen Youngjae,  I'm sorry but I'm going to come home later ,okay?" "Yeah it's fine." "Ok bye." "Bye." *hangs up* "Who was that Youngjae? " "My brother Yongguk." "And what about your parents?" "They're on a business trip." "Oh, I see. My parents are also on a trip right now." "Oh, were?" "Hawaii. My dad's got some business there and my just free loaded." "Haha okay." Then they went back to studying. After one and a half hour Daehyun started steering at Youngjae. And he didn't stop."Why are you steering at me?" "You're eyes are so beautiful, I just can't focus on studying annymore." Youngjae started blushing again and Daehyun continued steering at him like he was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Then Daehyun stood up and came closer to Youngjae who was still blushing like crazy. "Your eyes look like a crystal. So perfect and so beautiful." He said and put his hand on Youngjaes cheek. "And that you're blushing and looking at me drives me crazy." At this moment Youngjae was as red as never before and was feeling really good and alive. He didn't wanted for Daehyun to take his hand from his cheek. "And you're lips look so soft. I can hardly breath." He said and touched Youngjaes lip softly with his thumb. "Your eyes make go crazy as well. They look prettier then the night sky. And the way your touching my lips is making me want to be closer to you." Youngjae said and put his hand on Daehyuns cheek. Then Youngjae started touching Daehyuns neck and Daehyun pulled him closer to him. Youngjae thought that it was so they can look each other better in the eye but then Daehyun said:"I can't wait any longer." And kissed Youngjae. Pushing they're soft lips together. Youngjae felt so good. Even though they were already in High school it was Youngjaes first kiss. Youngjae put his arms around Daehyuns neck and Daehyun left one hand on Youngjaes cheek and with the other hand he holded Youngjaes waist. Youngjae and Daehyun never wanted this kiss to end and then Yongguk came in and said:"Hey I brought di-" realising what was happening he shut his  mouth and took a picture of the two boy's kissing. And then he left the room and thought. How is it possible then I come home from work and he is just kissing around this a handsome boy in his age . And I didn't have a girlfriend in years? 

Daehyun was still kissing Youngjae. They both didn't want it to stop not in the next five minutes. But then were both out of air and stopped. "You eh ... I mean can we do do that again? Since you stole my first kiss." "I just lost my first kiss to. It's your fault, you seduced me." "You seduced me with your words." "I just said what I thought. And it's ture. And now there's nothing we can do about it Youngjae." "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING??? HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY BROTHERS FIRST KISS???" "There's no need to yell at him Yongguk. I kinda wanted it myself." "Fine, but I swear for the love of God. If you dare to break Youngjaes heart I will kill you!!!" "I swear I'll never break his heart." Youngjae felt so touched about how much his brother cared and how Daehyun said he'd never break his heart made him blush. Then Yongguk left the room happy. And Daehyun gave Youngjae a kiss on his cheek. "I swear I'll never let anything ever happen to you Youngjae." "Daehyun I swear I'll never hurt you and I won't let anyone ever hurt you." Daehyun smiled and so did Youngjae. Youngjae started kissing him. "Youngjae I have to tell you something."