I swear

You're eyes are so beautiful

*After one year after they both finished Highschool*


It became a tradition for the two families to meet at least once a month together and have dinner. This time Daehyun and Himchan and their parents came for dinner at Youngjaes and Yongguks Parents place. It was a normal dinner. "If you'll excuse me for a minute." Daehyun said and went to the bathroom. Then Youngjae started serving the desert. When Daehyun came back he saw the cake. "Oh it's cheesecake. Aww I love you Youngjae." He knew that Youngjae baked the cake so he was even happier.

He sat down and started at his piece of cake surprised. "Jung Daehyun...will you do me the honor of becoming my husband?" Daehyun looked at Youngjae and then back at the piece of cake with a ring on top. "Yes. Yes I'll merry you. Oh I love you so much." He said and kissed Youngjae. Yongguk and Himchan took pictures immediately. "Oh when I saw you staring at the cake I didn't what you were going to say." Youngjae said. "I would always say yes to you." He said and kissed Youngjae again. Then everyone in the room started starring at Yongguk and Himchan. And they both started blushing crazy while the rest started laughing. “So when will you two merry?“ Yungjaes and Yongguks mother asked while everyone was still laughing. 

After that dinner there were some partys to celebrate.

A half Year later was the day of their wedding.

"Oh god Junhong I'm am so nervous."  "Everything will be fine Daehyun. And Youngjae is just as nervous as you. Try to relax. Everything will be great."  "You think so Junhong?"  "I know it. Now get out there and merry the love of your life."  "Okay I can do this." 

**meanwhile in Youngjaes dressing room**
"Oh god Jongup. I feel dizzy and my stomach hurts so much. I don't think I can do it today."  "Of course you can. Youngjae you love him don't you?"  "Of course I love him. I've loved him for the past seven years. Of course I love him. What a dumb question. I want to be with him forever."  "Then merry him. There won't be a better day than this one. So go out there and tell him how much you love him."  "Oh sweetheart you look beautiful." Youngjaes mother said. "Now go and merry Daehyun. If you don't you'll regret it for the rest of your life. I gotta tell you when I was about to merry your father I was just as nervous as you are. But everything turned out to great. So just as I said. Go out there and merry him while you still can." His mother said. And it helped. So he now he stood next to the altar and waited for Daehyun. When Daehyun walked down the aisle he looked gorgeous in Youngjaes eyes. And they both couldn't help but to smile. 
After the priest said everything it was time for their woes. 
"Dear Youngjae, you are the best thing that happened to me. And I can't imagine my life without you. Because you made everyday of me life a day worthy of living. Words can't express how much I love you. And I don't want to live without you." Youngjae started crying a bit out of happiness. 
"Dear Daehyun. I loved you for the past seven years. And my love for you is growing every second. I lived a time without you and I never want to feel so horrible and empty ever again. I love you with all my heart. And I want to be with you forever."  Daehyun also cried a little out of happiness. "Do you Jung Daehyun take the here present Yoo Youngjae as your husband and swear to be with him in both good and bad times and swear that you will love him with all your heart until and beyond? Then say I swear."  "I swear."  "Do you Yoo Youngjae take the here present Jung Daehyun as your husband and swear to be with him in both good and bad times and swear that you will love him with all your heart until death and beyond? Then say I swear."  "I swear."  "You may now kiss the husband."  Youngjae kissed Daehyun. They both have never been so happy in their lives and now they shared one.

The whole wedding was recorded on video so they'll remember it forever. The celebration was wonderful. A lot of guests came and the best thing was that the wedding cake was a cheesecake. They danced through the whole night and were up till five in the morning. They both couldn't be happier. It was one of the best nights of their life's. 

 

 

 

                                   THE END?