Love you forever

You're eyes are so beautiful

They when finished eating the pizza Daehyun and Youngjae wanted to go back to Daehyuns room "We meant what we said. Dismiss." Himchan said. "Yes sir." Daehyun answered to Himchan and then they went to Daehyuns room. "Were we to rough on them?" Yongguk asked. "I don't think so. They need to see their luck." "True. So what's next?" "I don't know. We could watch a movie. What's your opinion on ....?" "I never watched it." "What??? Let's go to my room and I'll show you this movie. It's mind blowing." "I'll trust you Himchan." 

 

*in Daehyuns room*   "So now let's read chapter 14, ok?" "Yeah ok." Daehyun said. But it didn't took him to long to stop focusing on studying. Come on Daehyun. You can focus on studying. Damit I can do this. But how am I supposed to focus when someone that pretty is in the room? How? How am I supposed to focus when Youngjae is sitting in front of me? What am I supposed to do? Someone help me before it's too late. But who? Youngjae. No bad idea. God he is so focused on studying. How does he do that?  Why is he so perfect?  "Daehyun? Daehyun you are over thinking things again?" "How do you do it Youngjae? How?"  "How do I do what?" Youngjae asked and grabbed Daehyuns hands nervously. Then they started to look each other in the eyes. Youngjae stood up and walked to Daehyun and sat down next to him. "What do you mean Daehyun?" Daehyun grabbed Youngjaes neck and pulled him closer. Then he broke the eye contact and wisperd into Youngjaes ear: "How can you focus on studying that easily?" "I can't." "What? " "How could I ever focus when you are sitting in front of me? I can't focus on studying. I try really hard but I just can't focus. Daehyun I feel it." "What do you feel?" " The Butterflies. Screw it!" Youngjae pulled Daehyun closer and touched Daehyuns soft cheecks.Then he stared him in the eyes and started kissing his soft lips. At the beginning it was just a soft kiss but Youngjae didn't go easy on Daehyun and started kissing his lips roughly.  And could feel the butterflies going crazy and through that he had a crazy mixture of feelings. His feelings were inexpressible. It could only be expressed through kissing. Daehyun slowly also felt butterflies and his heart started beating faster and at this point he didn't even care. Now he was able to focus, but only on kissing. He wasn't able to think about something else. The kiss just felt so great in to many ways. Youngjae kissed Daehyun slower and then stopped. "You said you also can't focus. You were focusing a lot. My heart beats like crazy." "Daehyun of course I focus when I kiss you. I want my special person in life to feel special. I love you and I loved you for the past three years and that's not going to change so soon. So you better be prepared. Daehyun." Youngjae smiled and Daehyun started blushing. "Say that again. Please." "Daehyun? " Daehyun nodded. "Daehyun I love you with all my heart and soul. Daehyun I wish you could stay with me forever. " "I can." Daehyun said. "Good cos the thought of loosing you again makes me feel so horrible." While Youngjae said that he started to cry. And Daehyun started hugging him and also started crying. "I'm never going to leave you. Youngjae, nothing is  ever going to separate us." Both of them were slowly getting better. But that wasn't a reason to stop hugging. "Hold me like this forever Daehyun." "I won't let go of you now that I have you.I will love you forever."