Kissfrinds (Part2)

You're eyes are so beautiful

"Not that I don't like this right now, but I think we should start studying again. Don't you think so Daehyun?" "Yeah we probably should. Let's study. I wonder what our brothers are taking about." "Yeah me to." 

Actually they weren't talking. Himchan was still kissing Yongguk. Just a minute ago they decided to become 'Kissfrinds',whatever that is. Then Himchan finished the kiss. "Well someone's blushing a lot." "Sorry. I just never made out with a guy before.And you really were in crazy mode Himchan." "It was also my first time kissing a boy. And I liked it a lot." "I liked also a lot. So can I get a copy of that video.I won't publish it.I swear." "Just as I told you before. Yes." "Thanks Himchan." "So do you want to drink something?" "Yes. Your blood." "That's only slightly creepy and slightly different from what I expected." "Water." "Sure. Here you go. " "Thanks. So do you have any Hobbies?" "I love to dance and sing." "That's so cool." "And you Yongguk?" "I also dance and rap." "That's awesome." *Youngjae and Daehyun enter the kitchen* "So what do you want to drink Youngjae?" "Water would be nice." *Himchan hides the camera quickly* "What happened to the chair Himchan?" "Nothing. Why so suspicious all of the sudden Daehyun?" "I'm not being suspicious of any kind. I was just wondering. Never mind." "So are you guys making any progress in studying?" "Eh yeah definitely. Why are you so curious all of the sudden Yongguk?" "I'm not. I'm totally normal." "Ok. Let's go back to studying." "Yeah see you later." *both leave the room* "Wow. That was close. I better pick up chair." "Do you think they're really studying?" "I don't know." 

 

"There was an opened wine bottle so they were probably drinking and then the chair fell on the floor." "That's a good explanation Youngjae. But they were both acting weird. I don't know your brother to well but Himchan was definitely acting weird." "Yongguk was a bit weird. They're probably hiding something.  But who knows. Let's just focus on studying right now." "Good idea." How am I supposed to focus when I see your eyes and your lips and your beautiful skin. Please just let me be close to you Youngjae. I'm begging you with all my heart. Sometimes I wish you could hear  what I think. Then you would know how I feel. I really hope you feel the same way. "Daehyun,  Daehyun can you hear me?Daehyun are you all right?" "I was just thinking." "About what?" "How you keep on seducing me." "I'm not seducing you. At least not on purpose. You also seduce me.So don't play the innocent person." "How am I seducing you?" Daehyun smiled and Youngjae started blushing. "With your bright smile and your words and you being to perfect. I feel like I want to kiss you. All the time and it doesn't stop. It just gets worse." "How is it a bad thing that you want to kiss me? I feel the same way." Youngjae blushed even more and Daehyun was still smiling. Then Youngjae grabbed Daehyuns neck with his hands and kissed Daehyun. Daehyun didn't hesitate to kiss him back. ​​​"Yeah. It doesn't sound like studying. Come hear for yourself." "Isn't it weird to listen through the door Himchan?" "We're Kissfrinds.  It's not weird to listen to them kissing." "Yeah whatever. They'll never go back to studying if they're still kissing. Let's go back to the kitchen." "I could also show you my room." "Yeah why not.... Nice room man-- Himchan pushed Yongguk on his bed and started kissing him. Little by little he kissed Yongguk rougher.Yongguk pulled his arms around Himchans neck. At the same moment Yongguk started kissing Himchan back. Yongguk started kiss Himchans."Uh ugh ... you are such a passionate kisser Yongguk, give me more." Yongguk did as he was told and then went back to Himchans lips. They're hearts were beating of fast that they could feel it in they're whole body.Then they both went out of air.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun weren't kissing any more instead they went back to studying. This time for real. Daehyun looks so hot when he's trying to focus on something really hard. No.I have to hold myself under control. But how am I supposed to do that? I  have to strong feelings towards him. What feeling is this? 




______________________________________This chapter is shorter than the others sorry. I hoped you liked it and wait for the next one. Thanks for reading ;D