I've been in love for the past three years

You're eyes are so beautiful

"I won't let you go now that I have you. I will love you forever." Daehyun said and kissed Youngjae on his forehead. Youngjae stared at Daehyun. He was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. He was crazily in love with Daehyun. Daehyun way just so perfect. 

"How do you feel right now my precious Youngjae?" "I feel fantastic. I fell loved. I feel butterfly's going crazy right now. I want to feel your lips with mine." Youngjae kissed Daehyun. Then Youngjae stopped and started attacking Daehyuns neck. Daehyun started and Youngjae liked it. If he could he would've asked Daehyun to moan louder. But he knew that Yongguk and Himchan in the room next to them.

His skin is so soft and smooth. And his neck. If i were a vampire he'd be the first one I would bite. And his moans sound so hot , cute and in nedd need of more. He tastes so sweet. It feels so good knowing that he's mine. God I'm almost out of air.

Daehyun didn't care if someone else then Youngjae could hear him he just couldn't hold back his moans. Daehyun knew that it turned Youngjae on when he moaned. Youngjae was at the point where he almost bit Daehyuns neck so he stopped. 

"Why--why di-d you stop m-y precious Youngjae?" Daehyun asked still having trouble to breathe. "I almost bit you. I don't want to hurt you babe." "My precious, you wouldn't hurt me just by bitting my neck. Please continue Youngjae." Youngjae started blushing. "Only if you'll continue for me." "Anything for my precious Youngjae."

Youngjae started kissing Daehyuns neck again. And Daehyun moaned. Not because Youngjae wanted him to. But because it felt like heaven. 

Why is he so good at this. I can hardly breathe. And he looks so irresistibly hot and cute. His soft lips are kissing my neck so roughly that I can't handle it anymore. Oh I don't want this day to end--

Then accidentally Youngjae bit Daehyun neck. And all Daehyun was able to do was to moan out of pleasure. Youngjae then realised that Daehyun was bleeding a little bit he must have bit him to rough. "I'm so sorry babe. I was out of control." "I don't mind Youngjae. It didn't hurt at all. It was pleasurable." Daehyun said and in that same moment he felt a tounge liking his neck. Youngjae liked the wound till it stopped bleeding. "It tates so sweet." Youngjae said with a seductive voice. Daehyun froze. He couldn't hold it back and attacked Youngjaes tounge. It felt as good as Youngjaes lips. 

Daehyun couldn't resist so he started playing with Youngjaes tounge. Youngjae started to use his tounge and started fighting with Daehyuns tounge who would lead the kiss. Never in both of their lives did they have such a pleasurable fight. 

Youngjae started massaging Daehyun neck. And Daehyun was just exploring Youngjaes back till he reached Youngjaes boxers. But then he just rested his hands on Youngjaes hip. They were so close to each other that Youngjae was able to feel Daehyuns heart racing. 

Sadly the kiss had to come to an end because they both needid air. They were both breathing heavily. "I didn't know that you have such a provocative tounge my previous." "I didn't know either. Hey can I have a class of water?" "Sure. I'll be right back." 

Oh my god he is so cute. Or am the only one who thinks so? I can't be. But on the other hand, I don't anyone to steal my beloved Daehyun. Daehyun is just the cutest thing in the entire world. I don't want anyone to be with him like I am. And if anyone hurts him I will break that persons neck. There is nothing more important than the wellbeing of my dear Daehyun. 

Daehyun entered the room and a tempting to birng Youngjae a glass of water. A tempting. He slipped somehow and the half of the water landed on Youngjaes head and shirt. "I'm so sorry Youngj--" He stopped breathing when he saw Yongjaes wet face. Youngjae made it even worse for Daehyun as he started to slowly take his shirt off and looked seductively at Daehyun. Daehyun was red, very red and started to have nosebleeding. 

Daehyun just realised how perfectly build Youngjae was. He just couldn't stop starring at Youngjae and his hot body. Youngjae slowly stood up and took the glass Daehyun was holding and drank the rest that was still in it. Then he put the glass on the table and starred back at Daehyun and started liking the blood from Daehyuns upper lip. 

"Your blood tastes so sweet. You can be happy that I'm not a vampire. And the way stare at me just makes me feel so hot. I don't think I can control myself anymore." Daehyun just let it all happen. Youngjae was kissing his neck then he worked himself up to Daehyuns lips and stuck his tongue in Daehyuns mouth. 

Daehyun couldn't help it he just had to touch Youngjaes chest and his muscles. Youngjae was sweating a lot. But Daehyun couldn't tell if it was sweat or water. It sirtenly felt good. He felt that the butterflies in his stomach went crazy. Then Daehyun grabbed Youngjaes neck and forced him to sit down with him. 

They both broke the kiss and started breathing heavily. "Youngjae what are you doing with me?" "Nothing babe. I just love you. I guess I can lose control of myself easily. What about you? Don't act innocent.  It was your fault I got wet in the first place." "Maybe. Let just give you one of my shirts before you freeze." 

He stood up and walked to his wardrobe and picked out a sweater. "Here put this on."  "It's comfortable. I like it." Youngjae said with a bright smile. Daehyun blushed. He couldn't believe how cute Youngjae looked in his sweater. He couldn't do anything but to smile back at Youngjae. 

They didn't know how they did it but went back to studying and it worked. Himchan and Yongguk knocked at the door and Daehyun opened it. "Youngjae we need to get going." Yongguk said and Youngjae stood up and started packing his stuff and Daehyun helped him a little. Then they stood by the door and said their good byes. But of course Daehyun couldn't let his precious Youngjae go with out leaving a kiss on his cheek. "See you tomorrow. " "See you tomorrow Youngjae." "It was cool meeting you guys." Himchan said. "Yeah see you soon." Yongguk said. They went down stairs and Himchan closed the door. "Why is he wearing your sweater?" "His shirt was full of water so I gave a starter so he wouldn't freeze." "Good boy. Now brush your teeth and get some rest." "Yes mum Himchan." Daehyun replied.

 

 

*the next day in school* 

"Hey Jongup." "Hi Youngjae. How was your weekend?" "I don't want to brag but it was amazing. I had so much fun. And how was your weekend?" "Well I obviously spend it with Junhong. We had a great time." "God you two are so cute." "Hey Youngjae, Jongup. How are you guys?"  "Hi Daehyun. Great. Jongup was just talking about what a great time he had with Junhong." "Oh my god so cute." "How was your weekend Daehyun?" "Great. Well I and Youngjae sped a lot of time on studying. But it was fun." "Intersting, cos Youngjae just talked about that he doesn't want to brag but his weekend was so amazing." Jongup looked at them with a critical eye. "By the way where is Junhong? Have you seen him Jongup?" Daehyun asked. Jongup started chuckling. "Don't think he can walk after yesterday." "What did you do to him?" Daehyun asked. "I think it's a wonder that Jongup was able to come today." Pointed Youngjae out. "We should better head to class now." Daehyun said noticing that someone watched them.

After school ended they all left the building. Jongup went in a other direction than Youngjae and Daehyun. Than someone tapped at Daehyuns shoulder. It was Sunyoung a cute girl in their class. "Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone?" "Yeah." Daehyun replied. Youngjae nodded as a sign that he'll wait. They went around the corner and Sunyoung started talking. "Daehyun I...I like you. I've had a crush on you for a while now." "I feel awnerd. But the thing is that I already like someone." "Tell me. Is she pretty?" "Yes. But she is also very kind and carers a lot about me." Youngjae almost started crying from hearing these words. "But I could also care for you and love you with all my heart." "it really hurts me to turn you down but I've been in love for the past three years and we found each other again and I can't give that up." Daehyun said almost crying,  Youngjae was all ready crying.  "But--   "There is no but. I'm turely sorry Sunyoung." She slapped him in the face. "I hate you. I gave my heart to you and all you did was break it. How dare you?" "You didn't gave me your heart." "Shut up." She said and ran away. Daehyun walked back to Youngjae who was crying. "Youngjae don't cry. Everything is ok." He said and kissed Youngjae. Unfortunately Sunyoung was able to follow them. What a bastard . She thought. Then she took her phone took a picture of Daehyun and Youngjae.  And sending it to all her friends. 

"Are you sure you're all right. She slapped you with a lot of power." "Don't worry I'm fine. I think we should call Junhong and see if he's all right." "Good idea." They called him. "Hey where were you today Junhong?" "You know exactly where I am Daehyun." "Do we?" Youngjae asked. "Jongup told you." "How can you be so sure?" "Jongup is with me right now Daehuny." "Oh I see. So why couldn't you walk again?" "Just stop Youngjae." They both started laughing and couldn't stop. Then Junhong hung up. "How boring." Youngjae said. "Well we'll see us tomorrow." Daehyun said and kissed Youngjae. "Good bye Daehyun." Youngjae said while winking seductively. "Good bye Youngjae."