Tell you something

You're eyes are so beautiful

"Youngjae I have to tell you something." "What is it?" Youngjae looked at Daehyun."Do you remember me from middle school?" "Daehyun? But how is that possible? I thought you moved away. Why did you came back?" "I forgot something." Daehyun said and looked happy at Youngjae."What did you forg--" before he finished his sentence Daehyun kissed him. "I came back for you but it was hard to find you. So I stayed here and went to high school. I saw you every once in a while but I wasn't sure if it was you. After I heard we were partners at the same project I almost died out happiness. And now I am kissing the boy I loved for three years and he just told me that he will never hurt me." Youngjae couldn't find the words of how happy he was right now.He pulled Daehyun closer and said:"I can't express in words how happy I am right now.I missed you so much.I missed the way you talked. I missed the you laughed and the way you smiled. I missed the way you looked at me and the way you hugged me. I missed everything about you.Words can't express the way I feel towards you. I am the happiest person in the whole universe." Youngjae said and started crying and did Daehyun. "Youngjae don't cry.We found each other again and that's all that matters for now." Youngjae hugged Daehyun and started to kiss him. Both of them felt so alive right now and they were so happy that they were reunited. 

Two minutes after they stopped kissing Daehyuns phone rang and so he aserwd it."Daehyun were are you?" "At a friends house." "Good well I want you to be home in the next half hour." "Okay.Bye" *hangs up* "I thought your parents are in Hawaii." "Well my brother Himchan isn't." "Oh i see. I'll ask Yongguk if he can drive it is very late." "Okay." "Yongguk can you drive to Daehyuns place?" "Sure thing." 

*15 minutes later* "You can up stairs if you want to." "Sorry, it's a bit late." "True but tomorrow you come studying to me." "Okay." "Good night Youngjae." Daehyun gave Youngjae a kiss on his cheek."Good night Daehyun." "Good night Yongguk and thanks for driving." "Good night." Youngjae smiled at Daehyun ant waved to him and Daehyun waved back. "Daehyun seems like a nice guy." "Yeah but what was that yelling about?" "I tested him. I don't want anyone to break my brothers heart." "Seems reasonable to me." "So you to really made out. I'll send you the picture." "You took a picture?" "Yes of course it was your first kiss." "Ugh whatever." "So is he a good kisser?" "Yeah although it was his first kiss to." "Really? He seemd like an expert. Then I got to show the picture to his brother." "Do whatever you like whith the picture just don't show it mum and dad." "Who do you think I am that I would do such a cruel thing to my brother?" "Maybe a copy made by alines to cover up the fact that they kidnapped my real brother." 

 

*at Daehyuns and Himchans place* "So how was your day?" "It was great. I finally found Youngjae. The part with the library you know. But then he invited me to his place to continue learning. And things just happened and we made out. I love him so much I can't express it with words. The way he smiles at myand the way he looks at me with his blushed face and his beautiful eyes. It really is a miracle I'm living in." " God I wish I was that lucky. It's great that you found each other. Will he visit us tomorrow?" "Of course he will. And don't worry, I'm sure it's not gonna take that long for you to find the right person." "That's so sweet of you. Don't you wanna eat something?" "No i don't feel like eating." "WHAT??!! The great master of food Daehyun doesn't want to eat?? What did Youngjae do to you??!" "Nothing, I just don't feel like eating." "I never heard you say these words before. What alinen kidnapped you?" "Ugh it's hopeless. I'll go to bed now. Nightie Night." "Good night." Although Daehyun wanted to sleep he couldn't. He was shivering out of happiness and excitement. Youngjae also couldn't sleep. Youngjae just thought: What if his brother doesn't like? Will we be able to see each other then? Will he move again? Or will everything will be fine? "Hey Youngjae, snap out of it!" Yongguk said, he allways knew that face that Youngjae made when he's oveover think something. "What bothers you Youngjae?" "It's about tomorrow.What is if Himchan FYI Daehyuns brother, doesn't like me and we won't be able to see each other again?" "That won't happen." "How do you know?" "Because you are so full of charm that he'll be overwhelmed. And if you want I can come with you and talk to him. Okay?" "Yes. That would be amazing. Thanks so much." "Ok, now try to think about something makes you less nervous and try to sleep." "Ok, can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Why aren't you in a relationship. I mean you're the best brother in the world. You have a wonderful character and look handsome." "Thanks. I just haven't met the right person yet.Now try to sleep a litte." "Okay. But I think it won't take too long till you find someone. Good night." "Good night." Yongguk said and closed the door. Youngjae is so cute when he's in love. I wonder how that brother of Daehyun is.

 

______________________________________________________

​​​​Thanks for reading this Chapter. I hope you enenjoyed it and read the next one. ; D