It's her again

The girl I love

                                Dahyun's pov 

today was the day I moved to the biggest town in Korea Seúl. I was so exticed I couldn't hold it in. My bestfriend Momo and Mina are coming with so I'm not alone. ( forgot to add mina in there's gonna be some Mimo up in here). As we were still unpacking the girl came to my mind and I froze. Are you okay Mina said. I said yeah. You better be okay or else I'l make you do the dishes Mina  said playfully. I gasped dramatically. She just laughed. While Momo on the other hand was eating her favorite jokball. Momo is just eating and I'm  looking pissed cause we doing everything it get tired up on this .  What I'm eating break time stupid she said with a childish face. I said no that if your eating and have a break time I am too. With my childish face with a big smile on my face. Mina joined in too so we ended up having a break time we ate jokballs but I don't like em so I ate my rice with chicken and some noodles. After that we finished unpacking so we fell asleep cause I don't start school till in two days.  Momo and Mina been out of highschool I was a junior in highschool.  

TWO DAY'S LATER 

Oh i didn't know we had uniform's I'm not putting that on that. As I said to myself still in bed. I got up to see 8:00AM ! I yelled then I got my self up falling face first causing me to get  a bloody nose while I was changing my nose was still bleeding I could do nothing about it so I ran. I then slipped down the staris causing me too hit my head on the floor. I could barely stand up right but I ran anyways I was listíng to music while I ran. The I was greeted by a gate about to close I rushed in barely making it. Whooooo i thought to myself. After that incident I ran to class and was greeted by the door being shut in my face I knocked and went inside. It was my first day so I had to introduce myself to the class. I looked almost prefect if you didn't count the bloodily nose and the not wearing the uniform.              Srry had to end it short guys promise to upload more today agioo thanks for reading.