She is forever mine

The girl I love

                                          Dahyun's pov

As I woke up I realized what happened yesterday.                        Flash back:

Hing....um I moaned I couldn't control myself . As she squzzed my more I moaned louder. She kissed me roughly and smirked cause of my moans. I yelled through the kiss Sana-unnie you will pay for this! I say out of breath. She laughed at me and kissed me more. End of flash back:

Oh no! I half yelled making Sana groan. I quickly got out of the room to make breakfast still blushing. When I felt two hands around my waist I jumped. You ok Sana asked worried. Yeah you just scared me i said. She then put her head on my shoulder and whisperd in my ear you liked what I did yesterday didn't you. I blushed even harder looking like a tomato. She laughed like a crazy person then kissed my ear softly. She went to the table ready for food. When I was done I went over there and gave her a plate of eggs with a side of toast and juice. She ate it all like it was made of gold I laughed at her she just smiled. Her perfect smile. When we were done we got ready for school to bad I had to go home. To get cloths. We woke up early so I got to my house and went to sleep. By the time I woke up someone was banging on my door I looked at the clock it said 8:40AM. I yelled. I'll be right out I said. I went to the bathroom and got ready honestly. I did my makeup with no worry since I knew who was banging on the door then I put my cloths on and walked out. I saw Sana-unnie looking at me up and down with a slightly mad face. I asked what? She said nun. I knew why she was mad but I didn't bother to ask again cause we late to class. We ran all the way to school I wasn't sweating but Sana-unnie was. We hoped the fence and ran to class...... Agiooo thanks for reading upload tomorrow! Bye!