Attention is what I want

The girl I love

                                             Sana's pov

Attention sounds like what I want from Dahyun I can't get her out my mind why is this happening now uhhh. As I was walking home I noctied that someone was following me. I turned around to see nobody. Guess I'm just going crazy thinking of Dahyun. As I was going to enter my house I froze there was a note on the gate. It said watch your back Sana. I quikely got inside and locked every door in the house. I was in my room when I heard it. I look  over to my side and see that my window is opened I then see a girl climb her way into my window I yelled so loud. Grabed whatever was near me and hit the girl with it. She yelled OWW. I realized who the voice was from. Dahyun you scared the out of me! I yelled she laughed she dare laugh right now the is wrong with her. Sorry Sana-unnie she said smiling. It's ok I said as I got up from the ground I really want a reset so I could forget this girl. She is so beautiful it makes me happy to happy. Hey can I sleep over today my dad and mom won't be home for a week is it okay. What you say. She said. Ok sure I said even though I had no Idea what she was up to. I then took a quick shower so did Dahyun I let her borrow so cloths they fit her big but she cool with it. I then put some stuff on the floor for me as I was going to sleep Dahyun grabed my hand. I was surprised she said could you please sleep with me tonight. I said ok as I got on the bed she pulled me into s kiss.( god her lips feel so soft ). I froze but then kissed her back. I then got on top of her never breaking the kiss. I bit her upper lip and also grabed her I totally lost it now.    Hing...um she moaned. I saw the chance and put my Tounge in played with her tounge. S-stop..um she moaned. Asking for air I let her when our breaths got back to normal I told her you asked for it. She laughed at me and said I'm a idiot for never realizing she liked me. I laughed and kissed her again saying I love you too. We ended up sleeping together with her face in the crook of my neck.  Hi guys stay in tune  for tomorrow for a better one if you know what I mean.