I'm sorry

The girl I love

                                             Dahyun's pov

As we were walking my mind went somewhere else. I remembered my ex boyfriend. It all started with a hi and then your phone number and so on. I had decided to leave aboard. Study in china. When I came back the first thing to do for me was to hangout with tzuyu and cheagyon. I was going to the bus while I saw the unpleasant scene flod before me. He hugged her and kissed her ear. Unfortely for me  he sat infront of me. I should have listend to tzuyu she dated him. He's what you call a BOY! I looked at them and turned away right after I got off the bus. He tried to talk to me to explain I didn't give him a chance. Please Dahyun please let me explain! He said sad. No jimin no it's not the same I hope you have a happy relationship. I said with a cold face. I turned around and left not turning back as tears rolled down my face. Hey hey hello earth to Dahyun Sana said. Oh sorry I said. It's okay we're here anyway. Thanks I said. Np she said. We sat down and the lesson began like always. I just went to sleep. Of course I knew everything my grades were really good. Soon enough class was over. Hey wake up Dahyun. Sana said. Uh it's over already yay! Lunch I said yawning. Ok let's go get lunch k. She said smiling. K I said....... Agioo thanks for reading a little of this goes to TeahyungEXPO sorry if spell wrong he gave me the idea for the beginning so thanks go read his stuff it good bye stay in tone for tomorrow.