God damn it

The girl I love

                                         Dahyun's pov

The person who was staring at me. Was was Teahyung. My brothers friend how did he get here I don't even know. Where is my brother I don't know. Why is he here I know that one. Every time I liked someone he would take that person. Every ing time he would. There was a time where I would look at a person I found cute but wouldn't go to th cause it wouldn't last. The reason he does that is because he confessed to me I didn't feel the same with him I thought of him as my brother. Brother from another mother. I said no of course. He carted and carted for weeks after that he came after everyone I liked trying to keep me to himself. I turned around and faced the broad. I out thinking about the past. The past I hate very much. Hey hey wake up. I was woken up by the face I disspie so much. Oh thank you I said acting like I don't like I don't know him. Hey Dahyun c'mon let's go get lunch. Wait he said. Let me talk to her first k he said. They all nodded and he took me to the roof. Now that we're alone. I got something to tell you. Wut I said. Your mine forever he said pushing me to the wall. Stop I yelled. Never your mine and I will prove it my love. He got closer about to kiss me while I was struggling. Your struggling is like a kitty cat. He got closer and kissed me a peck. I gave him my death stare. Oh there's more where that came from he said coming closer again. And closer till someone yelled. Stop you er I knew who that voice belonged to my love. Who the are you get out of here this is my property. No I'm not you god damn ugly frog.......... Agioo thanks for reading I will upload more today or tomorrow bye take care.