It's her again 2

The girl I love

                          Dahyun's pov

As i walked in i was looked at weirdly I think it was mostly because I had no uniform. that I ain't wearing no uniform they most of thought wrong hahahahaha. Why are you not wearing your uniform said the teacher. Cause I didn't want to I said. Well well well if you don't put it on tomorrow you'll get detonation said the teacher in a loud voice. Dang chill I said. The whole class st this point was like oooh. Like a bunch of 5 year olds. Class be quite said the teach. Now introduce yourself. Hi my name is Kim Dahyun I am in your care pls take good care of me I said with a cute face. All the boys in the class shouted we will like 5 year olds. Even though I mumbled I'm never wearing a uniform ever. Sit right next to Sana pls. She pointed to Sana and the seat beside me. As soon as I hread that name I froze so fast. Hello hello please sit down said the teacher. Oh sorry I then quickly ran to my seat and sat down. Hi whisperd the girl next to me. Hi I smiled back. Through the whole class we kept talking I didn't even care about the lesson going on.                    

3 HOURS LATER

finally lunch I half yelled whooo. Want to come with me and eat lunch with my friends I was going to say yes but I don't eat lunch food. Sorry I said but I have somewhere to go. Ooh ok she said then went with her friends to lunch. I quickly went to the roof top and put my headphones in. Then I went to the edge and stand there. A couple people noctied and then more people did I payed no 's to the people and walked a bit closer to the edge. I was not going to jump off but i was listing to music so I didn't hear foot steps behide me. They were fast foot steps. I was quickly tooken off the edge more like pulled off. Then was pulled into a hug and I could hear quite cries. I froze but then huged the person who was crying. You know I wasn't going to jump off right I was listing to music. Then the person  pulled me away from the roof brought me to the class and raised her voice by saying. Are you crazy one more step and you could have fell down. I just sat the with a pout knowing who is the person. Sorry Sana-unnie I said while looking into her deep brown eyes. No sorry' Dahyun your staying by my side for the rest of the day even when we walk home and if you do that again for the rest of the year. She said with a kinda raised voice. I said w-w-wait I said I was sorry. No sorry's now come with me. She then pulled me to the cafeteria. Then she sat me down beside her and talked to her friend. Saying she's going to be next to me for the rest of the day. Oooh you like her said Momo. N-n-no I d-d-don't Said Sana- unnie.