WBDITA special chapter

Whose Blind Date Is This Anyway

Three weeks later, Lisa stepped in a fancy Thailand restaurant in Songpa area.

“Reservation under the name Kim Ahreum*?”

*Their manager unnie

The guest officer nodded. “Ah yes, your friend is already waiting. This way, miss.” She guided Lisa to a private room.

“Thank you”, said Lisa as the guest officer opened the door for her.

Sehun got a shock seeing the person at the door. Lisa’s mouth also hung opened.

She closed the door behind her. “Sehun oppa! What are you doing here??? I mean, annyeong haseyo.” She bowed despite being surprise.

“Ah annyeong haseyo”, he got up and bowed as well.

“Why are you here??”, they asked at the same time.

Lisa looked lost. “Jisoo unnie invited me for lunch.”

Sehun replied with the same look of confusion, “I was supposed to be having lunch with Junmyeon hyung.”

Realization hit both of them and they groaned.

“Agh Jisoo unnie!”

“Ahh that hyung”, sighed Sehun. He was in a simple attire today, only wearing a gray t-shirt and ripped jeans. “I did wonder who Kim Ahreum was. Such a weird disguise name.”

She pouted. “That’s my manager unnie’s name.”

He nodded to the empty chair across him. “Aren’t you going to sit down?”

“Ah… Yes”, said Lisa, sitting down across him.

They both smiled awkwardly.

“Well at least I get to buy you lunch and pay my debt now”, spoke Lisa with a grin. She also wore a simple attire, a grafitti tee and black denim mini skirt. She put her green army jacket on her lap.

“Ahhh that’s true. I was really struggling on how to contact you, since we didn’t exchanged numbers and all. And I was reluctant to ask Junmyeon hyung’s help to ask Jisoo-ssi. I can imagine the non-stop teasing already…”

Lisa laughed. “I was actually waiting for you to contact me regarding my debt because there is noooooo way me as a girl go asking for your number to people.”

Sehun grinned. “Ah so Lisa oppa is a girl, huh?”

She made a dislike expression. “Hmph.”

“Do you think they’ve planned this? I mean I didn’t say anything about our bet.” Then he frowned. “Wait I think it kind of slipped out from my mouth… But he didn’t knew that I don’t have your number.”

She nodded. “I did tell unnie that I lost on a bet with you but didn’t discussed it further.”

“That couple is truly magical”, commented Sehun.

Lisa chuckled then stopped abruptly as she remembered something. “Did Junmyeon oppa… showed you a photo…?” OF US SLEEPING IN A COUPLE-LIKE POSE??? She screamed internally, forever embarrassed.

He grabbed his hair with both hands. “AGH don’t remind me of ittttttt. You don’t know how many sleepless night I went through because of the knowledge he has THAT PHOTO.”

Their faces were a bit red now.

“I know right! How could we’ve fallen asleep to a Harry Potter movie???”

He sighed. “And it wasn’t even the boring one.”

They pondered on their stupidity for a few minutes.

“Well I say let’s get them back somehow”, suggested Sehun.

“How though?”

He opened the menu and said, “We’ll figure it out. First shall we order? I’m hungry.”

“Yes pleaseeeee. Me too! I’m hungryyy.”

“Give your recommendations, Lisa oppa.”

“Hmm…”

“Oh and remind me to write down your number later.”

“Okayyyy, oppa.”

“Don’t use your aegyo on me.”

“Huh?”

---

Two sets of ears were listening intently from the other room.

Jisoo and Junmyeon made a quite high-five then sat on their seats. Their table was already full of foods.

“Jal meokkesseumnida!”, said both of them before reaching for the chopsticks.

“Let’s celebrate the success of our plan!”

Jisoo laughed evily. “They really didn’t see it coming.” Then she tilted her head. “I’m kind of worried what revenge they would come up with though. My maknae is a prankster.”

“So is Sehunnie. He’s a meanie, that one.” Junmyeon put a lot of pork meats to Jisoo’s plate. “Don’t worry. Whatever prank they’re going to do, I’m sure it’s full of love. Anyways, we got them to meet each other, they should be thanking us.”

She chuckled. “Yeah I guess you’re right.”

“You know I’ve been thinking…” Junmyeon adjusted his seat. He was wearing a baby blue striped collar shirt and jeans.

Jisoo sipped her mineral water. She wore a floral print dress and blue cardigan outer. The Little Prince Book and photo box picture of them tugged safely in her bag. “Yes?”

He sighed. “When will we ever hangout together without our maknaes?” He really tried to avoid the word ‘date’. They planned to surprise their maknaes after the lunch (Junmyeon even planned to pay for the maknaes’ food so Sehun and Lisa can find an excuse to see each other again).

She laughed wholeheartedly.

“Some day, Junmyeon oppa. Some day.”