WBDITA chapter 03

Whose Blind Date Is This Anyway

“Whoooah game roommmmm!”, said Lisa excitedly upon entering the room.

Sehun said, “I can’t believe nobody’s here.”

“They rather socialize, can you blame them?”, she replied while checking out each games.

The room was painted white. There was a tennis table, old school arcade video games, a pinball machine, a photobox, mini golf and a small lounge filled with beanie sofas.

“I wonder if they’ve already realized that we’re gone?”, said Lisa, hands already picking up a golf stick.

Sehun grinned. “Those two were already in their own world as soon as we stepped into the library.”

The two began exploring the games one by one then ended up choosing the tennis table as the most interesting one to play.

“Shall we make it more interesting, Lisa oppa?”

She rolled her eyes. “What do you mean, sunbaenim?”

“Ah no no. Remember what Minjun-ssi said? No sunbaenim calling”, said Sehun with a sassy tone. His right index finger wiggled before Lisa’s eyes.

“Baby oppa”, she said mischievously.

He froze, making her laughed at his reaction.

“Y-yah!” was only his reply and his face went red a bit.

“What? You dared me to call you that. BABY. OPPA.”

Sehun slapped himself. “Fine. Fine.” He did have a principle that younger women than him should call him oppa. But Baby oppa?? Geez.

Lisa grinned. She didn’t know since when she already felt eased with him. Maybe because the feeling that they were in the same boat, both also were maknae and all.

Sehun was caught off-guard. He knew that the girl in front of him had a friendly image, he just didn’t expected her to be warming up to him so soon. He also didn’t expect himself to be warming up to her either. He usually found most girls to be annoying. Girls in general, period.

“You were saying…?”, asked Lisa while playing with the tennis racket.

“Uh what? Oh yeah. A bet, Lisa oppa. Loser treats the winner snacks. Or dinner. I mean, basically any food he or she wants”, answered Sehun.

Lisa frowned. “There are lots of food right now in this apartment. Your bet doesn’t sound that appealing, Baby oppa.”

He shivered hearing his nickname. “Well the treat is not for today.”

Her frown deepened. “So you mean it’s for next time? When?”

Sehun shrugged ignorantly. “Whenever there’s a right time.”

“… I feel like this is a trap, but okay”, replied Lisa, shrugging as well.

He laughed. “It’s just a friendly sport with a bet, Lisa oppa. Don’t overthink it.”

“Ooooookay.”

“3 sets. Loser buys food. Deal?”

She nodded. “Deal!”

First game. Sehun won.

“Aghhhhhhhhh~~!!”, yelled Lisa who was grabbing her beanie with both hands while Sehun did a small victory dance.

Second game. Lisa won.

“Why are you becoming good at thissss???”, asked Sehun in awe while Lisa did her victory dance.

Third game. Sehun won.

“Yasssssss I’m still king of the tennis table!!”, he said out loud proudly while stretching both of his hands in the air. Lisa sat at the floor with a defeated pout.

Sehun acted like he was thinking hard. “Let’s see. What food am I craving for lately…..”

Lisa gave a dramatic heavy sigh. “Fiiiiiineee. A deal is a deal.” She waved dismissively at him.

He squatted before her and grinned. “Don’t be a sore loser now.”

She still had the pout on her face.

Sehun stood up and helped her get up too. “Wipe that pout from your face. Here.” He shoved her into the photobox.

Lisa looked confused. “What am I doing here?”

He was now feeling slightly doubtful and replied, “To take a picture. I thought you girls can always be cheered up by taking some photos.”

His words managed to make her laughed. “You have a simple mind, oppa. In a good way though.”

She just said ‘oppa’!, thought Sehun surprised.

She scanned the touch screen monitor, reading the instructions then frowned. Lisa grabbed Sehun inside.

“The instruction’s so fast! I can’t read it properly. HELP”, said Lisa a bit flustered.

He was torn between frowning and laughing (in the end he did the latter). “And I thought you’re already fluent in Korean!”

“Agh just operate this thing for me. Please”, begged Lisa with a pleading face.

“Don’t use your aegyo on me”, replied Sehun with squinted eyes.

Her eyes widen. I did aegyo???

He clicked a few times then said, “Here you go. Countdown in five seconds.”

Sehun was just about to go out of the photobox when Lisa grabbed his hand. “Where are you going??”

He raised his eye brows. “Huh?”

“Come on, you might as well take a picture with me”, said Lisa, adjusting his position. “Considerate it as a celebration of you winning the tennis table game.” She grinned at him.

His mouth hung opened for a second then he grinned back. “Okay.”

As soon as he said that they heard a click, meaning that a picture has been taken.

“Ahhh we missed one!”, said Lisa while jumping up and down.

“Okay get ready”, spoke Sehun who was already preparing a victory sign.

Clicked.

“Winning pose. Winning pose”, reminded Lisa.

He said, “Ah yes.” He put a smug smile on his face and struck a pose, while Lisa gave a cute sad pout to the camera.

Clicked.

“Silly pose”, suggested Sehun.

She did an ugly pose while he did a cool one.

Clicked.

“Baby oppa! That’s unfair of youuuuu”, said Lisa while hitting him lightly. The one being hit gave a satisfied laugh.

They went out of the photo box and waited for the picture to developed.

“It’s done!”, Lisa swooped out the photo then frowned. “You look good in all the pictures. UNFAIR.”

He peeped from behind her shoulder. “Hmm yeah. I always look good.”

Lisa glared at him.

Haha she looks like an upset puppy!

He patted her head. “There. There. You looked nice as well.” Then he awkwardly stopped after realizing what he did. All the while Lisa was being oblivious, paying attention more to the photo.

The very first photo on the top left was the candid moment of Lisa and Sehun smiling at each other while not looking at the camera. Why does this look sweet huh.

“Keep the photo”, said Sehun.

Lisa’s eyes grew wide. “Really??”

He nodded. “So you can remember that you owe me a treat.” She rolled her eyes at this. “But make sure it never gets out to the public, ‘kay? For real.”

“Okay, oppa!”

“But first, let me take a picture of it”, said Sehun. She gave him the photo and he took a few shots of it.

A text message notification popped up on his phone as he gave back the photo to Lisa.

“Hmm the couple are asking where we are and to join them in the cinema room”, informed Sehun.

“Huh there’s a cinema room??”