WBDITA chapter 05

Whose Blind Date Is This Anyway

It was thirty minutes before midnight, and that was exactly the remaining time left for Jisoo and Lisa to enjoy the party before being dragged home by their manager unnie.

“What should we do next??”, wondered Jisoo.

“Ah unnie! You and Junmyeon-ssi should try the photobox!”, suggested Lisa excitedly as she took Jisoo’s hand and led her to the game room. The boys followed her steps.

“Oh wowwww”, said Junmyeon as they entered the game room. His eyes scanned all the items there with excitement.

Lisa stopped in front of the photobox. “Here you go!”

Both maknaes pushed their hyung and unnie inside.

“Uhm you guys… Are we taking the pictures alone?”, asked Jisoo.

“Aren’t you guys taking a picture with us as well?”, asked Junmyeon, alerted by the fact that he was now in a cramped space alone with Jisoo.

Sehun rolled his eyes. “It’s your date. Geez, stop being a baby.”

Junmyeon and Jisoo looked at each other with a slight embarrassment. She exhaled her breath. “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Agree.”

The maknaes high-fived when they heard the sound of clicking. A minute later the couple emerged from the photo box.

Jisoo and Junmyeon were fanning themselves, making the maknaes laughed in victory.

“Ah here comes the picture”, said Jisoo who took out the photo quickly and checked it with Junmyeon.

“It actually came out nice”, commented Junmyeon.

“How do we divide this though?”, asked Jisoo.

He thought for a moment. “Hmm well… I have a scanner at home. Maybe you can lend me this one so I can scan it? I’ll give you back the original later.”

She smiled. “That’s a good idea, Junmyeon-ssi! I don’t mind if you keep the original and send me the photo via mobile message instead.”

“Ahh no. I’d like you to keep the original…”, replied Junmyeon shyly.

Lisa whispered to Sehun, “Why didn’t we think of that?”

He shrugged. “Didn’t cross my mind. Do you want to scan it for me?”

Lisa shrugged as well. “If you want to.”

“Cool. Thanks.”

“Okay.”

The four of them went downstairs. Jisoo and Lisa found their manager unnie (who gave the EXO boys a quick scan and a wicked smile as an approval) mingling with people they didn’t know. She told them to wait there at the music hall while she go get the car.

“The party’s still packed”, commented Lisa as a few people greeted them when they passed by–or greeted Sehun to be exact (according to her). “You’re popular huh?”

“Nah. You’re imagining stuffs”, replied Sehun cooly.

She chuckled. “Why oppa, I didn’t know you were so down to earth.”

“Ahh I’m a humble pureblood.”

She pushed him to the dance floor near the DJ.

“Wait–whoaa what????”

“We have to give them some private time to say goodbye. No protest”, said Lisa firmly.

Sehun sighed. “Yeah. Yeah. Sure.”

Lisa started to move with the music. “Oooh I love this song!”

Calvin Harris’s Feels fueled the room.

“Awh come on Baby oppa, don’t be so stiff!”

He just realized that she only calls him Baby oppa whenever they were alone together (aka whenever Junmyeon and Jisoo weren’t around them).

“Okay. Okay. Like this?” He gave a body wave.

Lisa giggled. “You can do better than that.”

Meanwhile across the room.

“So…”, said Junmyeon.

“So…..”

Silence took over for a while.

“I make lame daddy jokes a lot.”

“Lame daddy jokes?”

“That’s what my members say. I swear I have a funny side.”

“Haha okay. I believe you.”

“I’m uh kind of a messy person. My room is very messy.”

“Why is that?”

“I don’t know. That’s just the way I am. Just so you know.”

“Okay. I can be savage sometimes.”

“I kind of guessed that.”

“I’m not that lady-like.”

“Figured that out as well.”

“I’m not good at aegyo.”

“I’m pretty sure that won’t be a problem.”

“Just so you know.”

“Good to know.”

They smiled sweetly at each other.

Jisoo’s phone rang not long after that. “Yes unnie. Okay, we’ll go to the lobby in five minutes.”

“So…”

“So… I guess I’ll be going.”

Junmyeon nodded. “I hope you had a good time with me tonight. I really enjoyed our uh… blind date.” He could say ‘date’ freely now that the maknaes weren’t near.

She grinned. “It was fun. Frankly I didn’t expect I’d have a good time.”

I didn’t expect you, they both thought with a smile.

Jisoo’s eyes searched for her maknae.

“Awh look they’re still enjoying each other’s company”, said Jisoo teasingly.

Lisa was doing a weird dance while Sehun just stood there watching her while laughing.

“They look cute together”, commented Junmyeon.

Jisoo waved and jumped a bit to get Lisa’s attention. The girl noticed it then grabbed Sehun’s sweater with her left hand while her right hand pointed at Jisoo. He nodded then both walked to where their hyung and unnie were waiting.

“I’m glad they enjoyed their ‘date’ as well”, spoke Jisoo.

“Yeah. At one point it even felt like they’re the ones who were actually on a date and we’re just escorting them…”, joked Junmyeon.

She laughed. “Haha! Yeah I felt that too.”

“Don’t forget the book”, he reminded.

“Don’t forget the picture as well”, she said.

The maknaes arrived.

“We’re going now?”, asked Lisa.

Jisoo nodded. “I wonder where Minjun-ssi is? How rude will we be if we don’t greet him good bye and thank his hospitality?”

The four faces searched for the host’s figure in the room but couldn’t find him.

“Maybe he’s in the terrace?”, wondered Lisa.

“Let’s go and check it”, said Jisoo to Lisa but eventually the boys accompanied them to the terrace as well.

They found him talking to one of the chef. The two girls approached and thanked him.

“Shall we go home too? Or do you still want to hangout here?”, asked Junmyeon.

Sehun shrugged. “I’m fine with either, hyung. Besides now what’s left to do is interrogate you about your date.”

His hyung smacked him lightly then said, “Why don’t we hangout a bit at the game room?”

“Okay.”

The girls arrived back to their side.

“Time to say goodbye!”, said Jisoo.

“We’ll walk you to the lift”, spoke Junmyeon.

“You’re not going home, Sehun-ssi?”, asked Lisa.

Huh why so formal. He shook his head. “This place is going to lose it’s appeal once you’re gone but what can I do about it. Hyung still wants to hangout here.”

She rolled her eyes at him.

The four people had small chats while walking towards the lift.

“Bye Jisoo-ssi and Lisa-ssi. Have a nice rest”, said a smiling Junmyeon.

“Bye Junmyeon-ssi and Sehun-ssi. Thank you, you have a nice rest too”, replied Jisoo.

“Uh so… Bye Lisa-oppa. Bye Jisoo-ssi”, said Sehun.

“Bye Sehun-ssi! Bye Junmyeon-ssi! It was nice hanging out with you”, said Lisa cheerfully.

The girls entered the lift.

“Have a nice dream about Jisoo unnie, Junmyeon oppaaa! I’ll beat you next time on tennis table, Sehun oppaaaa!”, teased Lisa as the lift door closed. She had a huge grin on her face while Jisoo laughed at her.

“Did–did she just called me oppa?”, asked Junmyeon in a mild surprise.

Sehun grinned. “Yes she did.” And she just called me SEHUN OPPA.

He chuckled. “She’s a cute maknae.” Then gave Sehun a why-aren’t-you-a-cute-maknae look.

Sehun snorted.

“Oh what did she mean by beating you on tennis table?”, asked a curious Junmyeon.

“Ahh… We played tennis table earlier and I won. Now she owes me–”

Sehun froze while Junmyeon was still waiting for him to finish his sentence.

HOW THE F CAN I CONTACT HER FOR THE TREAT SHE OWES ME I FORGOT TO ASK HER NUMBERRRRRRRR.

The maknae let out a frustrated growl.