No Secret Night

TIME

Hwang Minhyun just came out of the bathroom when he heard his groupmates cheering in the living room. Still with his grey training and white shirt, he chose to check what is going on in the living room and abandoning his first intention to dry his hair in his room. He dries his hair with the white towel hanging on his neck while making his way to the living room.

       “Whoa.. what did I missed?” he asked, sitting on the armchair next to Woojin with no permission. Woojin is still laughing and he points to the smaller sofa in front of them. There, Daehwi is sitting between Jinyoung and Jihoon, giggling while covering his face with his hands meanwhile Jinyoung and Jihoon are exchanging significant glances. Minhyun is about to throw another question when suddenly Jinyoung and Jihoon kiss Daehwi’s cheek at the same time and then hug him.

“SHOOT!” –Jaehwan.

“WELL DONE, DAEHWI!” –Sungwoon, laughing while clapping his hands.

“Yaaah seems like my kids know something like this already..” –Jisung.

       Minhyun also laughs with them because he is indeed surprised and happy and also confused at the same time with the view he has been seeing. Now, Daehwi is crying and Jihoon reflectly pulling the kid to lean on him while Jinyoung leans in to wipe his tears.

“Can you.. tell me what is actually happening? To be honest, I am confused,” Minhyun whispers to Woojin. Woojin leans closer to his hyung and nods.

“You missed a confession, hyung.” Minhyun is totally lost now.

“Confession?” He looks at the three-people in front of him while trying to think, and continues right away, “..triangle love?”

Woojin glances at him and clicked his fingers.

“Daehwi confessed that he has been having a kind of special feeling for Jihoon and Jinyoung, but he can’t pick one of them. He doesn’t want to hurt them, so he holds it until a few minutes ago when he confessed to both of them. He said he can’t choose one and lost the other because both Jinyoung and Jihoon are so precious for him, so Jisung hyung suggests that Jihoon and Jinyoung are the one to pick between them, who is going to accept Daehwi’s feeling because it will turns out as their choice, so Daehwi won’t hurt anyone.”

       Minhyun sighed upon hearing this. Woojin continues the story while Minhyun glances at his three brothers in front of him.

“Daehwi refuses, of course, but he can’t do anything because Jihoon and Jinyoung agreed to it. And, hyung, you arrived here just in time when they give their answers to the confession.”

       Minhyun looks at Woojin. The main dancer smiles and nods again.

“A fair answer, I think, which is not hurting anyone in the end. Both of them.. chose to accept his feeling. And decided to take turns on staying and protect him because maybe, in the future we will have to attend an event but not full-team, only some of us will be there. And when that time comes, whoever between Jinyoung and Jihoon that happens to be with Daehwi will be in charge to protect and stay with him.” Woojin looks at Minhyun.

“I think it is a little bit sad because they have to share the love, but it is beautiful at the same time because in the end it doesn’t hurt anyone or has to lost anyone. Right, hyung?”

       Minhyun once again throw his gaze into the three-people in front of him wistfully. Woojin’s last sentence is ringing in his ears. He nods.

“Right. it is beautiful, but somehow tragic because it has to be shared, can’t be fully owned. Ah, I’m curious about what their days be like in the future,” he said, looking back to Woojin and aksing another question.

“Are they going to make it public?”

Jisung suddenly appears behind them and embrace them.

       “This is our secret. All of us. I’m afraid they will get bad comments from public once they know about their relationship. Jihoon and Jinyoung might solve this with diplomation or anything else for Daehwi’s sake, but, I’m worried about that kid. Daehwi will feel so guilty for putting the two people he loved as public’s negative view and bad words target. He will blame himself for that.”

Woojin nods in understanding and Minhyun, again, looks at the three-people who are hugging each other.

“That is why I said this is beautiful yet tragic..”

“Tragic, because you have to hide everything for the sake of your happiness and at the same time protecting the people you love,” said Minhyun. Jisung nods in agreement.

“From this moment on, everything is different inside here, but when we are out there and transformed into Wanna One, nothing will change. I hope you two can help me to take care and protet each other, okay?”

Woojin gives two okay with his fingers and Minhyun smiled in agreement.

       All of the members are still in the living room. Jaehwan turns the lamp off, only let the table lamp on and light some candles instead. Minhyun and Daniel come from the kitchen with canned drinks and a large bowl of tteokpokki. The other members are sitting around the table, talking to each other. Jisung stand up, taking a can of drink, open it, and take a sip. Minhyun and Daniel join the circle. Daniel sits next to Guanlin, facing Seongwoo who is getting Sungwoon a can of drink. Minhyun choose to sit between Jaehwan and Woojin and give them two mint candies from his pocket.

Jisung clears his throat and everyone’s attention is on him.

       “Okay, because now we have everyone here, I’d like to go to the main pont. As you know, we have three-days off, so starting from today util the next to-days, we will be free. You can do anything you want, but remember, don’t hurt yourself. After the last day off we have two fansigns waiting for us,” said Jisung, answered ‘yes’ by the other.

“Ah, one more thing, before I forget. There is something big happening today, and maybe, that thing will cause the other big things to happen between us, whatever is is,” said Jisung, eyeing Jihoon, Daehwi and Jinyoung who sit next to each other with a smile on his face.

Daehwi looks down and giggling once he realizes that Jisung is talking about him while Jihoon, who has been embracing him, only grins to Jisung while caressing Daehwi’s back. Jinyoung, whose right hand is in Daehwi’s left hand is smiling while nodding in silent.

       Jisung continues while looking at his groupmates. “If that happen, whatever it is, I hope you all can understand and protect each other, if you know what I mean.”

Minhyun and Woojin are nodding. The others are busy whispering, guessing who might be the next Daehwi.

“Remember,” said Jisung, making everyone back to silence and pay attention to him, “if there is another big thing happening, what is changing is only inside here. Out there, when we are Wanna One, nothing will change. Why? Because we all still carrying the title Wanna One in our name. And if you get any bad comments or hate from public, it will affect all of us, as a group. And if that happens, that means I failed my job as your leader.”

Jisung’s last sentence makes everyone drown in silence. Some of them even hold their breath, thinking and agrees to it. Seeing his brothers’ expression and reaction, Jisung continues.

“Well.. I’m not threatening you all to keep my good name as your leader, no. But, listen, I am your leader, and if there is bad thing happening to us as a group, the first thing that might come to some people’s mind is how I manage the group so far. After seeing what happened today, I’ve come to some decisions which hopefully will guarantee our status as a group and individual safe from any negativity without sacrificing your personal things. Some of you might not agree with me, but I will listen to your suggestion, anything you might have in your mind.”

The members are still quiet, looking at their leader and waiting for the next sentence.

       “Like what I said before, if there is something big happening, the change will be inside here. Out there, there won’t be any change because I’m worried about you all. Maybe later, after this year’s December ends, you can open your card and we’l see public’s reaction. Still, Wanna One’s name will be affected, but I think it won’t be that bad anymore because technically, December has ended. So, before everything comes to an end…”

Jisung looks around again, eyeing his groupmates.

“…let’s all be honest to each other and keep everything here, inside here, so that we can protect each other when we’re out there, ”  Jisung said, and then back to where he was sitting. Everyone is still quiet and looking at each other.

“So, I actually want you all to tell your secret to everyone here tonight, but if you don’t want to, that’s okay. Maybe it is not the right time, yet,” Jisung adds, smiling angelically before sipping his drink.

       Hush fell towards the eleven men for a moment. Nobody is talking loud, only murmuring to one or two people next to them. Jisung also doesn’t make any move to force them and chose to talk to Guanlin.

Daniel has been agreeing Jisung and Guanlin’s talk who are next to him. He pats Jisung’s shoulder and murmurs, “I think I’m gonna say something. Do you think there will be something bad happen if I say this out, hyung?”

Guanlin gives Jisung a code to switch place with him, then his focus is back to Daniel. Jisung is now sitting next to Daniel with Guanlin’s hands resting on his right thigh.

“Is that.. a confession?” Daniel nods.

“I hope the answer to it is yes, hyung,” said Guanlin, and continues, “you can’t say you’re doomed before you try it, hyung.”

Daniel sighes and then smiles.

“”Guanlin-ah, Jisung hyung.. pray me,” he said, and stands up.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEEEEY EVERYONE!!

It's really been months since the last time I wrote something other that papers T.T

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating this story for a very long time, I know, I also wanted to but I can't :(

So, here I give you another chapter, a pretty long one.

This one is not about Minhyun-Seonho, yet, but lemme tell you, this chapter will lead them to the same path when the TIME is right.

I hope you enjoy this chapter, and again, I'm sorry for the late update T.T

-cutiepie21-