Ch.9

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.9


~Last time~

 

I watch as Chung Gi quickly motions for everyone to get out before the gates open and I jump down from the wall to meet them there.

 

“KITTY!!!!!” Miri screeches, before I am body slammed into the ground.


~Now~

 

“Kitty?” Andrew asked, looking over at JR.

 

“Best friend.” JR said, shrugging his shoulders.

 

“I guess that explains the name.” Andrew said, agreeing with the weird nickname.

 

“Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Do I have to kill people?” Miri asked, speaking really fast and in Korean.

 

“I'm fine. None of us are injured. Well, except Jihoon who was in a coma for a week due to blood loss. He just woke up this morning.” I said, answering her back in Korean.

 

“Why was he injured?” Chung Gi asked, looking between JR and I.

 

“He was injured when I found him in the hospital before we were taken. Our dear friend Wade decided he needed a stab wound.” I said, glaring at said man.

 

“What did I do?” Wade asked, glaring back.

 

We were still speaking in Korean so he had no idea what I said.

 

“Everything.” Miri said, scowling at him.

 

“Calm down. Sadly we can't do anything about it. Andrew over there has been taking care of us. He's the leader and is one of the more decent people in this camp.” I said, returning to Korean.

 

“What do you mean?” Chung Gi asked, looking over at me.

 

“We know who let Suye, Elyza and Alicia out. She's also the one who took care of Jihoon while he was in his coma. A good majority of the camp has descent people.” I said, messing with my bangs.

 

“So...let me get this straight. You guys were kidnapped by Wade, taken care of by Andrew, and a good majority of the people here are good. Why haven't you tried to leave?” Miri asked, scratching the back of her neck.

 

“Because they have a good doctor and again, Jihoon was in a coma. It's not like we could make it very far on foot with a person in a coma.” I said, smiling at the others in the back.

 

“Exactly how many people are good?” Chung Gi asked, looking between all the people who had shown up at the gate.

 

“Almost all except five people. I catch them glaring at me or sometimes hear them talking about us. I'll let you know who when we are all able to talk alone.” I said, looking over at Andrew with a smile.

 

“Is everything okay now?” Andrew asked, glancing between me and my brother.

 

“Yes it is. Thank you for taking care of my sister.” Chung Gi said, showing Andrew a small smile.

 

“Nonsense. All of you come in please. We will have a dinner so that we all can get to know one another.” Andrew said, looking over at Carl, Luke and Brian.

 

“We'll get right on dinner.” Carl mumbled, turning and walking away with the other two.

 

“Is he the nice one you were talking about?” Hana asked Suye, looking at Andrew.

 

“Yeah. He was nice to me. Him and his son fed me whenever Wade wasn't around.” Suye mumbled, not wanting to look at anyone in the camp.

 

“Can you all speak ing English.” Wade grumbled, looking at Hana and Suye with a glare.

 

“Leave them alone Wade. They are young and not all of us can speak in English.” I said, glaring at him before looking at Suye.

 

“No worries. He won't hurt you unless he values life.” Miri said in Korean, smiling at Hana and Miri who had grown very silent.

 

“Oh yes. Miri, Suye, Elyza and Alicia, could you please follow me.” I said, smiling at them.

 

“To where?” Elyza asked, glancing between all the people in the camp.

 

“I want to show you something.” I said, trying not to give anything away.

 

“Let's just go. Maybe she wants to show us her cool trailer.” Miri said, quickly catching on.

 

“Ohhh that sounds fun.” Alicia said, smiling widely at her girlfriend.

 

“Okay, okay. Let's go then.” Elyza said, taking Alicia's hand and walking with us.

 

I quickly walked away and let Andrew and JR handle the other members. As quickly as I could, I led them to the medical tent.

 

“Why are we coming to see your boyfriend?” Elyza asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Not so much him that we are here to see.” I said, walking into the tent before motioning the others to come in.

 

“You didn't really answer my question.” Elyza grumbled, coming in the tent anyways.

 

“Catherine?” I asked, looking around for her.

 

“Yes? Is everything okay?” Catherine asked, coming out from one of the makeshift private rooms.

 

“Everything is fine. There are just some people I want you to meet.” I said, motioning to the three girls behind me.

 

“Hello?” Catherine said, still confused.

 

“These are the three girls you released from the container.” I said, smiling as I saw her face lighten up.

 

“They all made it safely.” she said, breathing a sigh of relief before coming closer.

 

“She's the one who opened the container?” Elyza asked, glancing quickly between Catherine and I.

 

“Yep.” I said, nodding my head.

 

I looked over at Suye and saw she was confused.

 

“She's the one who saved you from the container.” Miri whispered in Korean.

 

“SHE IS?!” Suye screeched, looking at Catherine with wide eyes.

 

“Yes she is.” I said, laughing at her reaction.

 

Suye quickly moved across the floor to hug Catherine and continuously said thank you in Korean.

 

“She's saying thank you.” I said, smiling at Catherine's confused face.

 

Elyza was pulled by Alicia so that they could do the same thing.

 

“How did you find out it was her?” Miri asked, turning towards me as the four continued to hug.

 

“Andrew told me when he let us out of the container. He knew she was the one who let them out and wanted to tell me. I think he was the one who told her to let them go.” I said, smiling at the four as they let go of each other.

 

“Where is Jihoon?” Suye asked, wiping a tear from her face.

 

“He's in that room.” I said, pointing at the area Catherine had come from earlier.

 

“He should be able to leave soon, seeing as he can already walk pretty well.” Catherine said, referring to this morning when he basically ran to me.

 

“Not surprising. That boy doesn't know the meaning of chill.” Miri grumbled, making Catherine laugh.

 

“We should get back to the others before Chung Gi and JR bore them to death.” Elyza said, smiling again at Catherine before we all said goodbye and left.

 

“Thank you for telling us Chaeri.” Alicia said, glancing at me with a smile on her face.

 

“I figured it was the least I could do.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

 

“So....do you want to know how we found you?” Miri asked, bumping shoulders with me.

 

“One hundred percent, but after we eat because I'm sure you guys are hungry.” I said, walking them all towards the eating hall/tent.

 

“Food.” Miri and Alicia said, laughing at each other afterwards.

 

“Hey...that's our thing.” I pouted, smiling when Elyza snorted.

 

“That was the greatest thing I've ever heard.” Alicia said, laughing at her girlfriend.

 

“No it's not.” Elyza said pointedly, making Miri and I laugh.

 

'I don't care what Hyunseok says, I'm teaching Suye English.' I said, glancing at the silent girl.

 

She smiles at me when she sees me looking and I smile back.


…............annnnddddd there is Ch.9 :D The girls met their savior and are well on their way to making friends in the camp, although not everyone is friendly. We'll see very soon who is friend and who is foe. I love you all and until next time...BAIBAI <3