Ch.4

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.4


~Last time~

 

“So, what were you saying before he cut you off?” JR asked, looking at me as we walked towards the trailer.

 

“I'll tell you inside.” I said, walking a little faster so that we could get there quicker.


~Now~

 

We rushed into the trailer before I closed the door behind us and locked it.

 

“So what were you saying?” JR asked, turning towards me with a raised eyebrow.

 

“The nurse girl. She's the one who let Suye, Alycia and Eliza out.” I said, watching the windows to make sure no one was listening.

 

“What about how bruised up Suye was? Does that not mean anything?” JR asked, his anger rising.

 

“That would come from the self-absorbed Wade. The jackass that you interrogated.” I said, moving to sit on the bed.

 

“What of the others? How many of them are like Wade?” he asked, following me to sit as well.

 

“I don't know. Andrew mostly pointed anger at Wade so i'm guessing not very many.” I said, taking my hair down.

 

“I'll be right back.” JR grumbled, looking at my hair.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked, looking at him with a lot of concern.

 

The last thing I needed was for him to go and pick a fight with someone.

 

“To the restroom.” JR said, opening the door to said place.

 

“Okay.” I said, putting my hands up in surrender.

 

He came out a minute later.

 

“That was fast?” I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

 

“I found what I was looking for.” he said, holding up a pair of scissors.

 

“What exactly are you gonna do with those?” I asked, my eyebrows pretty much up to my hairline.

 

“Cut your hair. Don't freak out, Jesus. I do everyone's hair in the group.” JR said, rolling his eyes at me after I started making noises of protest.

 

“Fine. Just know that I can make you bald in your sleep if you my hair up.” I grumbled, standing up from the bed.

 

“Your hair is past your . There isn't much to mess up.” JR said, moving closer to me.

 

I grumbled as he cut my hair with a very unhappy look on my face.

 

“I'm done. There is a giant mirror in the bathroom if you want to see yourself.” JR said, brushing hair off my shirt.

 

“ that. I'm gonna shower and then look.” I said, moving to look through the drawers in the trailer.

 

“Do you expect to find clothes your size?” JR asked, snickering at me.

 

“Yes actually. I'm a fairly small person so I can fit pretty much anything.” I said, grinning when I pulled out a red shirt and black capris.

 

“I'll go find Andrew and see if they have clothes for me then.” JR grumbled, walking towards the door.

 

“Stear clear of Wade. Who knows what he'll try to do if he finds you alone.” I said, moving into the bathroom and closing the door, making sure to lock it behind me.

 

I heard him leave the trailer before looking at myself in the mirror.

 

“This er gave me bangs. Miri is gonna love him.” I said, rolling my eyes before stripping and getting in the shower.

 

I took a very long cold shower, knowing that they would probably hate me if I used hot water.

 

“Are you almost done? It's been like, an hour.” JR said, pounding on the bathroom door.

 

“Just a second.” I said, getting out of the shower before drying off and getting dressed.

 

“That was fifteen minutes, but okay. My turn now.” JR said, moving past me with clothes in his hands as well as a towel.

 

“Have fun.” I said, wrapping my hair in the towel, my freshly cut bangs falling out.

 

I looked around the room and spotted a couple of books on a self. Standing back up, I walked over and read all of the titles. I closed my eyes and randomly picked one before sitting down on the bed against the pillows. It wasn't long before I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

 

~No one's POV~

 

JR left the bathroom, steam flowing out after him.

 

“Chae Rin? Hello?” he called out, walking towards the back of this trailer.

 

'Is this girl for real? Falling asleep without locking the trialer door?' JR thought, rolling his eyes a little before tucking her in.

 

The trailers did thankfully have power, which meant that there was a cooling vent that was making the place cold.

 

'I'll go check Jihoon. Hopefully she's awake when I get back.' JR thought, leaving the trailer and locking the door behind him.


…...JR is a sap and I really do take cold showers XD I'm horrible I know...This is a filler chapter pretty much since I ended up with writters block and Chaeri really needed a hair cut XD Anyways, hope you guys liked it and see you next time <3 Baibai :) (Below is a general before/after of Chaeri's hair...the coloring is off, but her hair is closest in color to the after)

 

Chaeri's hair before:

 

 

Chaeri's hair after: