Ch.7

Only in the Apocalypse ~Book 3~

Ch.7


~Last time~

 

“You just got yourself into a world of unwanted hurt.” Minghao said, following his girlfriend to the car.

 

“You guys heard me, those who want or can help find Chaeri, get to your cars. Those who want to stay behind and rest, make sure you clear from the road and stay in a safe place so we can find you later.” Miri said, moving to get into her jeep.

 

Everyone, for the most part, joined in on the search. Alex and a good majority of the younger ones stayed behind to regain their energy in case a fight did come up when they found their missing members.


~Now~

 

After the search team had left, the resting group took refuge in a building an hour south of where they had stopped. It took a while for everyone to settle in and get comfortable.

 

“Do you think it was a good idea to let them go alone?” Ren asked, leaning against a nearby wall as the others laid down.

 

“Who? Your boyfriend and the other two or the search teams?” Hana asked, laying on her arm.

 

“Both. Maybe if there had been more they would have had a chance to fight back.” Ren replied, glaring down at her.

 

“Nothing can change the past. We can only hope that they are found before the tries to kill them.” Suye said, sitting against the wall next to Hana.

 

“Is there one specific you are talking about?” Alex asked, glancing over at Suye.

 

“Probably the same stupid son of a that tried to beat her to death.” Hyunseok grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“What did he ask?” Suye asked, looking over at Hana.

 

“Don't worry about it. What Hyunseok said pretty much nails it.” Hana said, shaking her head at her best friend.

 

“You should really teach her english. It could help a lot of us out.” Elyza said, laying down so Alicia could use her as a pillow.

 

“That's why we have so many Korean-English speakers. Her brother doesn't want her to learn.” Hyun Ki said, walking through the doors.

 

“And that's probably why she got the beat out of her.” Alex said, not watching as Hyun Ki got closer.

 

“Kiki. Not now.” Hyun Jung said, coming up behind her brother.

 

“Why not? He deserves it.” he grumbles, but backs off anyways.

 

“How many of the search teams are here?” Elyza asked, glancing at Hyun Ki and Hyun Jung.

 

“All except Miri's team and Chung Gi and Myon.” Hyun Ki replies, moving to the right side of the building and sitting down.

 

“I'm sure they'll be here by sun down.” Alicia said, opening her eyes to look at her girlfriend.

 

Four hours had passed and the group was getting worried.

 

“Maybe we should go and find them.” Hyun Jung said, glancing between everyone in the building.

 

“Or maybe we should just all split up and lead separate paths. How long to you think you are gonna all stay alive? With how big your group is, a lot of people are bound to get killed.” Alex said, sitting up and glanicng over at Hyun Jung.

 

“You are apart of this group now. Unless you would have prefered Chaeri leave you in that storm.” Miri said, her voice dark towards the Norwegian male.

 

“And how do you plan on finding her? No one even knows where they are.” he scoffed, flicking Miri off.

 

“That's where you are wrong you stupid son of a . I know exactly where they are and if you want to pack up and leave then by all means, do it already. Otherwise, keep your bloody mouth shut or i'll stitch it shut.” by the end of her anger, Miri had Alex against the wall by the collar of his shirt.

 

“You found them?” Hana asked, bouncing off the wall and towards Miri.

 

“Yeah. In a trailer park. We are going after them at first light and if you are still here by the time day breaks, you better learn to watch your mouth.” Miri said, releasing Alex and walking towards Suye.

 

“What happened? Is everything okay?” Suye asked, looking at Miri as she got closer.

 

“Everything will be soon. We found where they are at and we are gonna rescue them.” Miri said, pulling Suye into a hug.

 

“The question is, will you be able to handle seeing them again?” Hyunseok asked, standing up to look at his sister.

 

“Not all of them are bad. We still don't know who helped us escape and the leader was a nice man. It's only a few of them.” Suye said, shaking her head.

 

“Well then, as long as we get the three back peacefully then no one will die.” Hana said, standing close to Suye.

 

“My . Wade is dying and that's for sure. Everyone get some sleep. We're definitely gonna need it.” Miri grumbled, moving to the side where Hyun Ki and Hyun Jun were sitting.

 

“Do you plan on telling us how you found them?” Hyun Ki asked, looking at Miri as she sat down.

 

“Maybe after all of this is over.” she said, watching Jeonghan sit next to her.

 

“Get some sleep. Tomorrow is no doubt going to be a long day.” Jeonghan said, holding onto Miri's hand.

 

She leaned on his shoulders and closed her eyes with everyone slowly falling asleep right behind her.


…..............I'm so sorry this took almost a month to update T~T My laptops screen is slowly dying out and I have no where to really put all of my stories or music. Thankfully I should be getting a new laptop over the weekend, so please expect more stories after I get it set up :) I love you all and thank you for reading <3 Baibai for now!