Chapter 6

Presence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon was rudely woken up to the sound of his alarm ringing from his phone. He opened his eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling, his eyelashes faintly batting against his eyelids when he blinked. He continued laying on the couch, debating whether he should get up. His muscles feel weak, just like his energy. Eventually, he let out an exasperated sigh, groaning as he rolled off the couch. He soon caught sight of the blanket that was draped over him. 

“Someone must have been worried for me to make sure I’m warm.” Hakyeon taught happily, a smile spread over his face. 

He made his way to the washroom and decided to freshen up, feeling much better than before, even though his scrapped knee was still hurting him.

Than, he went to each of the members room and woke them up. The members dragged themselves to wash up and soon, they’re all prepared to make their way to the first schedule they had.

Interviews and more interviews flew by and by the time they were going to their final photoshoot of the day, all them were exhausted and drained. 

Throughout the day, Hongbin couldn’t help but realise how the leader seemed to be hiding something from them. He noticed the pale look on his face and how he seems to be dozing off half the time in the resting room, which was unlike him. Normally, he would be jumping around the room and annoying the members until they would forgive him from the fight that happened yesterday.

“Guys, don’t you guys think that Hakyeon hyung is like.. weird today? He didn’t even touch his food.” Hongbin asked as he approached the members that were eating lunch.

“Isn’t that great? At least I’m spared from hearing his loud voice. I just hope that at least he will restrain himself from making mistakes again.” Taekwoon muttered.

“Maybe he’s just reflecting on his mistakes.” Jaehwan said shortly as he continued eating from his lunchbox.

“Don’t worry too much. I’m pretty sure that he just wants to gain attention by ignoring us.” Hyuk said as he looked in the leader’s direction.

“See? Although he didn’t do anything he still sleeps. How thick s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter